RS6 REPS

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi all,
Could someone who is running rs6 reps please either post up a pic or send it to me at mattyboyc@sky.com, having looked at lots of Audi's yesterday with rs6's on it was very difficult to see the difference between reps and oem, the main reason i want reps is they have the preffered ET of 35 and i want to move away from running spacers as no matter what combination of spacer i use i cannot stop wheel vibration and also what is the tyre size you are running, i currently run 235's on my 17's but was thinking of running 225's on the 18's, what do you think?
Thanks as always
Matt

If it's any consolation Matt I get some wobble off my 8mm spacers too, so I can see where you're coming from.

Fourcircle has some ET35 reps on his 3.0 and the stance looks great. Tyre wise, 225 on 18's is I think an A3 size, I know some people run them on A4's, but from factory any A/S4 with 18" wheels came with 235.

If it's any consolation Matt I get some wobble off my 8mm spacers too, so I can see where you're coming from.

James i have removed my spacers for that reason, i think it will be a rep package with the cheapo tyres they come with to get over the initial outlay and then a rubber upgrade.

Are the wheels you have on the car buckel free, spacers should not cause vibration

Cmd what size spacers do you have on your a4 mate as love the stance of your car. I've got 18" s4 Avus at et45 but would like them to sit out abit further in the arches.

Are the wheels you have on the car buckel free, spacers should not cause vibration

Hi Colin,

I can only assume the wheels are buckle free as when i remove the spacers the vibration stops instantly, my ideal combination would be oem wheels and 10mm spacers to achive an et of 33 but again with the spacer issue i feel that a rep wheel with a 35 et and no spacer is the way to go,their are so many different opinions on rep wheels i am very unsure what to do,

I'm in a similar dilemma ! I think I'm going to get some made at work ! After buying some eBay spacers I had the dreaded vibration ! I got the guy on the lathe at work to set one up , the bore was running out 0.25mm to the outer diameter ! This doesn't sound much but when the wheel is rotating at speed it'll make a difference !
I'd like to think the more expensive ones would be made to a high tolerance !!

All my spacers have been H&R ones so not cheapo's, very expensive vibration

i have a set of rs6 reps in 19 inch with an et of 35 on my car, i will take some piccys tmoz as its now dark. The stance is superb with these. The tyre size is 235 35 19.

These are my winter wheels, 19" RS6 replicas with ET 30 running 235/35/19 tyres
audi7.jpg

I have RS6 18 replica`s 235/40/r18 with 6mm spacers,but i have no vibration.

Hi there,

Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but I am strongly considering getting some RS6 reps in the near future for my B6 1.9 TDi Quattro and was wondering why so many people are using spacers with these wheels? Is it purely down to looks or is there a problem with fouling of the bodywork? :uhm:

J