1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS6 Replica Alloys

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Naresh, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Naresh

Naresh Member

Hi what do people think of the new RS6 alloys and does anyone have a picture of them on an A3, or even bought them already?

I have found that Rochford tyres are selling them now in replica form, and also Performancealloys have started listing them for the A3/S3 too! The size I would go for is 8.5x18 - does this fit the A3 ok with no rubbing on full lock? Rochford do a package deal with Avon ZZ1's but I hate the tread pattern and also heard some bad reviews about the tyre! What other tyres are out there in similar price bracket which look good, as I believe the whole wheel is enhanced with a decent looking tyre!

What do others think of this? I'll be selling my Kahn's as soon as I get a buyer and these RS6 replica's look sweet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Naresh
  2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

They will fit the A3 no problem! I think they do look good and i wouldnt go aboive 18's on it cos it will look odd!

Rich
  3. dsiewuk

dsiewuk New Member

was wondering if the RS4 replica alloys would fit the A3 ?
  4. RichA3Turbo

RS4 wont but RSTT will... same design, but different offset and PCD... make sure they are for A3/S3/TT (PCD100 ET32)
  5. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

umm iirc replica ofset was et30....when i went to get some rs4 reps....but in the end i didnt buy them cos the place i went to didnt have a clue what i was talking about.
  6. dsiewuk

dsiewuk New Member

i called topgear and they said would fit but would set me back 695 quid without delivery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  7. Naresh

Naresh Member

So any more comments on the RS6 replicas or are these wheels too new yet? How would you rate the looks compared with other Audi or aftermarket wheels like Mille Miglia Evo's??
  8. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

I think I've seen some RS6 replicas (Is that them below?) on a Golf and a Passat around here, both looking extremely good. Hope you don't mind me posting it ScoTTy.
  9. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Ooooh that's a nice car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    RS4 wont but RSTT will... same design, but different offset and PCD... make sure they are for A3/S3/TT (PCD100 ET32)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get RS4 reps and RSTT reps both of which fit. It's just you can't put real RS4's on (or RS6's).
  10. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    scoTTy said:
    It's just you can't put real RS4's on (or RS6's).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats wot i meant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif