RS6 in Floods

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch a glimpse of the new shape RS6 stranded in the floods on Sky News App on iphone yesterday?
It looks like someone has got stuck whilst wading through the water, or its been a very stupid place to leave it! Whoever owns it......what were you thinking??????
Oh well, it looks like a water damaged one will be on sale soon!

Yes i saw that!! If that person had indeed attempted to drive through that..they deserve to be slapped. either that or more money than sense to burn to abandon it and go order a new one. I would drive my new A4 through a flood let alone something of that caliber

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
i have noticed this on quite a few news items recently . people having parked cars on the sea front no doubt knowing there is a huge storm coming and just leaving them there to be battered by waves coming over the sea wall . another shown cars in a car park at first the water was about a foot up the wheels an hour later the water was 3 feet deep . i know there will be reasons why some could not be moved but this was about 15 cars all being flooded . ho well never mind we will all pick up the bill on next years premiums no doubt