Rs6 got had by rs3 with dtuk box

kilojade

Reaction score
Lent a mates 14 rs6 the other day. Has a full miltech exhaust. We raced each other from a rolling start. The rs3 had it! Wtf. Only mod on rs3 is the dtuk box.

These rs3's are a lot quicker than they feel!

I did vid it but to many Sunday drivers on here will say summit bad about the way we raced down a slip road lol.

Reactions: CrypticMG
Ye must be the weight.but from stand still the rs6 gets away! Just not from rolling start.

Do luv the rs6 though feels like a plain!

Weight difference will play a part here. However once part a certain speed the rs6 will disappear into the distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nardo007
I used to have a C5 RS6. It wouldn't have been as quick off the line as the 8V RS3 but on the open road it would have roared past the RS3.

I'd be surprised if the C5 RS6 would roar past an RS3 8v on the open road, I'm sure there's something like 2-3 seconds in favour to the RS3 from 0-150 mph that's more than just an off the line advantage

To be fair, mine had an MRC map to take it to 500bhp (from 450), but even so, that's less power than the '14 plate mentioned in the OP. This is a butt dyno, but I'm confident that it would comfortably beat an RS3 up a sliproad from a rolling start in 2nd gear. So much torque.

To be fair, mine had an MRC map to take it to 500bhp (from 450), but even so, that's less power than the '14 plate mentioned in the OP. This is a butt dyno, but I'm confident that it would comfortably beat an RS3 up a sliproad from a rolling start in 2nd gear. So much torque.

And if its not falls apart, than no victory ): - I think it was Top Gear that tested some "top of the line" Corvette and door handle came off the tailgate after few hours of driving on public roads. If quality is that poor than its bad and nothing to own.