Rs6 (c5) Full Interior Set Quote?

carl-1968

A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details
Reaction score
Hi T8ups,
Could you give me a price for a full set for the interior of my RS6? (2002)
Thanks
Carl

I have the Avant, much more practical!, how's you?

il have to see yours at ADI if your there?

Avant kit is £69. in that you get:
front and rear map lights
front and rear dome lights
boot roof
boot door
sunvisors
front footwell lights, (im sure the recaros' dont have rear??)
glove box
puddle lights
red door warning lights.

All plug and play and error free.

there are bulbs every where, i will throw in a pair of number plate lights and some fog lights as you got the last lot from me also :)

i will also be bringing out some headlight mods in the next month or 2 for you to upgrade your OEM headlights.

Trups

Sounds good to me T8ups, could you also add a set of front sidelights in and let me have your payment details?
Many thanks and hope to be at ADI if i'm not working.
Cheers
Carl

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Carl.

Add £7 for side lights.

paypal is fine, sales@emtuning.co.uk

please make sure there is a postal address on there.

Also, as you are not far from me how do you fancy becoming a ginnuie pig? Like i said, i am working on a projector upgrade and would need someone to test them, wondering if you want to do this, obvs i would supply the parts and help fit so we can make a guide and comparison etc? if you want to do this would want to idealy get this done in Sept so i can do a group buy on it for members here and on RS246 to get the upgrade.

PM me your number and i can call you and go through it all.

Trups

Ok sounds good T8ups, I'm back in the UK from Tuesday and will have the phone on till Friday when i'm off to Sunny majorca for a week. will include the number in the PP message details. I'd be happy to try out the new projector upgrade for you.
Cheers
Carl

Hi Carl.

Ok thats great, i will get the projectors ordered that i want to install in your car and order the uopgraded bulbs that need to go in there. :)

this will be a great upgrade and will refresh the 10year old xenons and make them perform like a 2014 car.

Trups