RS4 seats

JPD125

Reaction score
Looking at some seats on ebay

question is , will RS4 seats just plug straight in and work with regards electrics and heating with my S3?

Also the seller only seems to want bank transfer as payment - sounds suspect to me .

Currently have the standard seats with heating and lumbar support.

Thanks for any help

I would email him and ask if you can bring cash on collection, (If collecting) and if they say no i'd be a tad suspect!!

I myself have been nailed a few times on fleabay, however, only for small amounts luckily.

Depends how trusting you are!!

I have a contact who can get the RS4 seats for £1600 they have their own ecus as well for the side bolsters, I'm gonna keep an eye on these as well.

Not so sure about putting seats with RS4 embossed on them that will not match the rears in a 30k S3. Just my opinion !!!

Mark

N8KOW said:
I agree with what you're sayin, are they exactly the same as the S3 seats mark? Or different?

Don't think they are, as I do not think the RS4 seats will allow for rear access as the RS4 is a four door. Not 100% sure though.

Mark

Not sure if these would fit an A3, you really need a definte answer before you bid. If you had an A4 then no problem.

Recaro sell the Sportser CS seats as well, which look pretty close to these (for those not bidding on these seats).

If you get the car fitted with normal seats, they have airbags in the seats. If you get sportseats, the airbags get placed in the A pillar (by windscreen). So obviously fitting these you lose the airbags. Is that a worthwhile thing to do?

markwiggy said:
Don't think they are, as I do not think the RS4 seats will allow for rear access as the RS4 is a four door. Not 100% sure though.

Mark

Unless they come from an RS4 cab, in which case they tilt.