RS4 - Reps?

cameron1

Reaction score
I need a new set of tyres and have been looking at a few online websites which sell wheel and tyre packages. I think I might go with someone like Wheelbase who do a set of 18'' RS4 reps with the Toyo tyres at a very cheap price.

I would prefer that the new wheels didn't stick out further than the existing ones, but I am not sure what the standard offset is for the 18" RS6 wheels already on my car - anyone know this please?

I have the s-line springs/suspension and am not going to bother lowering the car.

Thanks

Hi

Think quite a few members have the RS4 reps from wheelbase, Blazin being one and his alloys look very good and very curvy in the centre. And there another member MarcQuinlivan who had some nice RS4 reps he got off the net cant remember what company though.

But my old RS6 alloys the pcd was pcd 112 & think the ofset is 54. So think yours be the same mine were genuine RS6 alloys off an A3 S-line. So i think the ofset be 54 but sure some one will correct me if i'm wrong.

Hope i was able to help

Thanks

Ashley

Here's mine

aDSC00821-2.jpg

18" RS4 Reps,225/40/18, ET45, 5x112 on S-line suspension.

Look good but i would like the rear to poke a bit more..

I would prefer that the new wheels didn't stick out further than the existing ones, but I am not sure what the standard offset is for the 18" RS6 wheels already on my car - anyone know this please?

I have the s-line springs/suspension and am not going to bother lowering the car.

Thanks

Does that mean your genuine RS6 alloys will be for sale?

Here's mine

aDSC00821-2.jpg

18" RS4 Reps,225/40/18, ET45, 5x112 on S-line suspension.

Look good but i would like the rear to poke a bit more..

Yep they look pretty nice... where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking & how much?

Does that mean your genuine RS6 alloys will be for sale?

The previous owner had had them refurbished, but i didn't realise how much filler they had on them until I cleaned them for the first time. I have also kerbed one, and there are several marks etc..etc, so not sure anyone would want them really - I may just hang on to them for now.

Hi

Think quite a few members have the RS4 reps from wheelbase, Blazin being one and his alloys look very good and very curvy in the centre. And there another member MarcQuinlivan who had some nice RS4 reps he got off the net cant remember what company though.

But my old RS6 alloys the pcd was pcd 112 & think the ofset is 54. So think yours be the same mine were genuine RS6 alloys off an A3 S-line. So i think the ofset be 54 but sure some one will correct me if i'm wrong.

Hope i was able to help

Thanks

Ashley

Thanks for the info Ashley

i dont know where the receipt is or where exactly they were bought from but it was near/in Bridgend, South Wales!

Around £500 but budget tyres which i later upgraded to Conti Sport 3s..

Quick question, will ET42 5 x112 18" fit the A3 ok?

I have been given a set from a customer at work, however I think he's given me the wrong size?. Any help on what these would fit?

Quick question, will ET42 5 x112 18" fit the A3 ok?

I have been given a set from a customer at work, however I think he's given me the wrong size?. Any help on what these would fit?

Will fit fine.. I'm pretty sure both my old RS6 and current S3 alloys are that size and there no problems at all :)

hope that helps

Ashley

Will fit fine.. I'm pretty sure both my old RS6 and current S3 alloys are that size and there no problems at all :)

hope that helps

Ashley

Thanks for that, will stick them on here and flog them then, offers acepted from any of you!!

I only accepted them instead of payment in case my S3 alloys didnt turn up!. Now I have Original Black Edition wheels with tyres and RS4 reps sat in the ****** garage and no room!... :unsure: