1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 Reps or MTM reps?

Ryanc Jun 28, 2005

1. Ryanc

Ryanc Active Member

It's new tyre/alloy time i've been thinking of either rs4's like nathan's or some of those mtm reps(nervus?). could someone post some pictures of them on a yellow s3,it would really help me make my mind up.Leigh tyres seem like the place to go.
    Everyone finding the toyo proxes ok?No doubt i'll shread them pretty quick.

2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

Everyone finding the toyo proxes ok?No doubt i'll shread them pretty quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont really get a better tyre than the T1-S or T1-R unless you go for a road legal track tyre (Toyo R888, Pirelli P-Zero Rosso .etc)

Rich

3. s3bow

s3bow Member

Has anyone got pictures of s3mon's car ? This is yellow with the genuine MTM 19s. Also, check out one of the A4 forums. There's a thread on there about some new forged rims. One of them exactly like the MTMs. Expensive though.

Chris.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

RanC, I think you may need to run spacers to clear the Brembo calipers with the RS4s, not sure with the MTM reps though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. Ryanc

Ryanc Active Member

I have the porsche 993tt kit and am already running spacers which i hope will be ok.