RS4 replica wheels

FrankG

Reaction score
Hello,
Just wondering has anyone on the forumn ever bought RS4 replicas and tyres from Rochford tyres I am after getting a very good quote for 4 wheels and tyres?
Thank's

Yes, can thoroughly recommend them. The centre caps are a bit naff, but then they all are. You need to budget for some Audi ones which fit the Rochford reps with a bit of easy modification. The Audi caps are £16 each!!!!

Had the same wheels from Rochford and am also very pleased with them! Try not to get them with Avon tyres as DickyS3 tells me the grip is now crap on his. Mine came through with Nankangs and although I thought I'd been done, I am actually very pleased with them considering they are a budget tyre. Wheels cost me £780 and have an excellant finish.Chrome caps look a bit cheap though, must get genuine ones from dealer.

Yeah Rochford Tyres are excellent. As Chris said don't get the Avon tyres as they are sh*t!

I seem to have had different centre caps on mine as mine are exactly the same finish/colour as the wheel. I was expecting to recieve chrome ones but didn't! I think it was luck more than anything though!

If you want to see close up pics of these, have a look for my thread titled - My car has new shoes too!

Cheers
Rich.

Thanks Lads, I am going to place an order for the wheels with Michelin F1 Eagles.

Why, have you heard anything good or bad on the F1's in 18's, I currently have them on my A4 on 16's and I think they are an all round good tyre.

[ QUOTE ]
Frank G said:
Why, have you heard anything good or bad on the F1's in 18's, I currently have them on my A4 on 16's and I think they are an all round good tyre.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are thinking of Goodyear Eagle F1's mate.

Rich

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I've just got my 18" RS6 alloys with Goodyear F1 GSD3's. Chat to Dave at www.rochfordtyres.co.uk, just say chuck got his and he can do them for £885including vat and delivery which is a good deal.

I got 18" S line reps over here with F1's for 700Stg and thats for five of them.

No it isn't true, nor is it true that replica wheels have 10 stud holes. There may be some reps that are like this but mine have 5 stud holes and OEM centre caps as discussed above.

I also had 5 hole RSTT reps with OEM centres which went straight on.

Not all replicas are the same.