RS4 replica bumper

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Ok I found another bumper and with a little mod of taking out the swag line I would say it's quite a good match and the plus side is that the OEM RS4 grills fit.

Bilde048.jpg

Bilde047.jpg

Bilde052.jpg

Link

So if some one could do a photo shop to see the effect.......

Here's pictures of my OEM RS4 bumper.

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

With the swage line filled / smoothed, I'd say that's one on the best non-OEM RS4 bumper's I've seen.

I like the fact it takes OEM grilles too.

Has your car gone into Gary's yet, for the wing repair?

That looks pretty damn good, like to see more pics of it fitted, the green avant on the website doesn't look so good. But like you say withthe fact that original grills fit the proportions are all right, so may well be worth investing in one in the future. It's book marked in my favourites now, or in other words my ever growing "to-do list!"

Looks pretty good to me :)

is it designed for cars with normal wings or RS4 wings?

did you find a UK supplier?

Designed for the slim-shouldered A4, Aragorn.

Looking at the website they also do a decent style rs4 rear bumper as well, for the avant that has the exhaust out in the right place :)

I love the look of that purple one, i really want bbs's. It would finish mine off a treat.

So is the bumper for yours Dave?

Im thinking very much about getting these now DAM YOU DOC !!!!! lol you legend

I love the look of that purple one, i really want bbs's. It would finish mine off a treat.

So is the bumper for yours Dave?

Nope as they are for standard arches, these are for you guys looking for a RS4 that looks OEM and not somthing that was knocked up in a shed

Im thinking very much about getting these now DAM YOU DOC !!!!! lol you legend
:whistle2:

That does look very good, just needs that swage line removing, definately gone shooting up my to-do-list! Just gotta keep an eye out for some reasonably priced RS4 grills now! Wonder if it's just a skin that's gonna be a pain to mount well, or if it actually has proper mounts to suit the car?

That does look very good, just needs that swage line removing, definately gone shooting up my to-do-list! Just gotta keep an eye out for some reasonably priced RS4 grills now! Wonder if it's just a skin that's gonna be a pain to mount well, or if it actually has proper mounts to suit the car?

I would think it's a bond on job which they supply from what I can read.

I got that one fitted did line up pretty well just needed two brackets to match center mounting points and couple of screws to wing

Next on my shopping list this is! Money being saved as we speak! Just not enough of it :(

Hmm, I'm tempted to get that one, rather than a standard S4 item...

Anyone know the name of the porker wheels on the black a4 a few threads down?? They would look the nuts on mine

Hmm, I'm tempted to get that one, rather than a standard S4 item...

So 1 RS4's not enough for you?!?!

I'll have an S4 one needing a home as soon as this one's in the post.

I'm gonna fill the swage line, prob with glass fibre and plastic padding/P38 mix, blend it in for a smooth finish, more factory looking IMO.

The porsche wheels are cup 3's I believe, look up jojo on here, got some on his S3.

Anyway, no more posting on here, don't want everyone getting this bumper! :no:

@ Stapo: I'll be interested in your S4 bumper, if you get the RS4 rep.

The RS one has a bit of a different design on the sides, a smaller air intake and an extra swage line, that runs through to match their side skirts, also the front seems to be a little flatter, the middle grill on the RS4 sits out a bit further. The RS looks similar to the reiger one more commonly fitted to peoples A4.

I'll let you know as soon as i get the front end ordered Sienna.:thumbsup:

what are these bumpers going for dave? you know the score with my front bumper! lol

shhh! :haha:

Where did you find the bumper for that price doc? I've only found it for nearer £300!
If I can get it for that price it'll be in the post a lot sooner!

And I think the swag line looks fine on the darker car, but think it'll stand out more on mine and not quite match the lines on the rest of the car, but each to our own ain't it! Wouldn't do to all be the same!

sorry to hijack the post but it is related
I need to find some of that mesh that people have used to replace horizontal slats with RS4 type diamond mesh.
can;t find any with big enough gaps to match the grill.
anyone know where I can get it?