1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 Production Stopped?????????

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by 46TheDoctor, Sep 6, 2007.

1. 46TheDoctor

46TheDoctor Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

:wtf: I know im a bit slow and everyone already knows but i cant believe Audi are stopping production of the saloon and avant models of the RS4, what are Audi thinking????? Do they know what there doing?????? This also means i will never own one cos there gonna hold there money really well. ******** ******** bugger **** ***** and more ********. Theyve done away with the production line and replaced it with the R8 line! Which all good but who the hell apart from hitmen and oil baron's is going to afford one of them bad boys????????????????????????? MMMMMMMMM Audi i'm a bit bemused to say the least???????:wtf: :puke2: :blownose: :confused: :sadlike: :3sadwalk: :scared2: :crying: :ohmy: :faint: :noway: :ermm:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. madvw

madvw Active Member

afraid so. They always said they were a limited production car.

if you want a new one, you'll have to have an RS4 Cabriolet now ;)

4. golf

golf ***** rent boy
    VCDS Map User

That's how the RS model line works, the new RS6 (unveiled yesterday) will be out soon, and historically no more than one RS model has been available at any one time, but this may change soon.

5. Neil_S

Neil_S Member

As an aside, took a ride in an RS4 Avant this evening and my god that is one hell of a car, the whole package, the handling, engine note, acceleration, it's just fantastic.

6. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

well either buy a gun or get a shovel and start diggin for oil:icon_thumright: