My gut is telling me to get my money back. Going to wait and see what options for replacement cars the come up with. One think I will be doing this weekend is declaring the car SORN and getting as much of the car tax back as i can. Might also cancel my car insurance as paid it all up front. So would get most of it back. The wife is suggesting I get something else as worried if we get another one we might have issues. So she's might need consciences. Other options are a new S4 or an S6. Might be able to get very good deal from the dealer. But my heart still says RS4.