RS4 'look-a-like' bumper?

SmoothAssault

Will design for mods
Reaction score
Website
www.matteasom.com
I've seen a few people in the gallery section with RS4 look-a-like front bumpers, like this:

Where are you getting them from? I've been looking on ebay, and searching google but I'm not coming up with anything. I've found ones that look similar, but come with metal mesh. I prefer the black plastic (as shown in pic) with the fog lights for the more genuine audi look.

I have the '99 facelift model with fogs already, would they just fit into the new bumper?

Any ideas? And how much would one cost me? Thanks.

:icon_thumright:

You could buy a genuine RS4 front bumper, it's not too hard to modify it to fit the slim-shouldered A4 / S4.

I personally wouldn't buy a replica in fibre glass.

SmoothAssault said:
I've seen a few people in the gallery section with RS4 look-a-like front bumpers, like this:

[URL="http://audi-sport.net/gallery/data/505/medium/Picture011.jpg"][/URL]

Where are you getting them from? I've been looking on ebay, and searching google but I'm not coming up with anything. I've found ones that look similar, but come with metal mesh. I prefer the black plastic (as shown in pic) with the fog lights for the more genuine audi look.

I have the '99 facelift model with fogs already, would they just fit into the new bumper?

Any ideas? And how much would one cost me? Thanks.

:icon_thumright:

Thats an OEM one modified to fit.

Would the damaged one you have for sale be suitable to modify? How damaged is it? I'm quite handy with fiberglass, but I've never repaired/modified plastic bumpers before.

Thanks for the help guys.

i got a DIETRICH rs4 copy fits quite well but lost my washer jets and spots too :sorry:

If I run a clean S4, I'd rather stick with the stock S4 bumper. Glass fibre doesn't age well.

you know what really sucks??? I want the bumper too and I cant seem to find it in the united states.... I was on uk ebay and found it... but they dont ship to the united states... doesnt that suck???