RS4 GRILLE

mitch_h_88

Reaction score
hi everyone

I have and a4, sline on a 57 plate and was wondering if anyone knows what the part number is for the RS4 grille that fits my car? I have been to audi dealer but for some reason they dont know the part number to order it and they said I would need find it lol.
Or if anyone is selling an RS4 grille themselves I would be interested in buying it :yes:

MItch

That sounds abit daft, phone round a few different Audi garages and keep asking, one of them will find you the part no. I think there very expensive though, bout £300 someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

they will also tell you that the RS4 grill will not fit the S-Line as i attempted this
just say you have an RS4 and want a new grill !
2 on ebay new at the moment for £299 !!

Got mine from Audi in Newcastle with brushed steel surround for £179.00inc vat however, they all say they dont fit but the fit purfect, but you will need to remove the bumper to do so. You dont need a part number you just need a RS4 Grille then decide if you want chrome or brushed affect.

cheers for all the help ill hopefully get one sorted soon!

cheers mitch

I believe Cab's are different. The RS4 grille definitely fits the B7 Avant/Saloon S-Line Bumpers.

I had to trim the bottom section of the bumper to get it to fit

P1010450.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010448.jpg

P1010459.jpg

Last edited:
cabrio has a slightly different front bumper
looking good though
they R8 wheels ? or RS6

i love your pics
i have a cabby same as yours and love some of the mods you have done
i have booked my grill in at the bodyshop to have it done piano black but havin seen your grill i might get one of them first then have it done in piano black how much was it and where you get it from???

cheers dave:happy:

nice pic mate just got to sort my lights now love the grill

Well it was awkward cutting the bottom out of the bumper without making an **** of it. but after a bit of care & some touch up paint you cant tell unless you are really looking for it

oh right , we have the same wheels and mirror caps putting a splitter on mine next from a seat then just got to sort the leds love mine :thumbsup:

Oh god . She is paranoid enough as it is. When we bought the car we saw no Cabs & now she must drive past about 10 a day (all black). My A3 is a one off at least

RS4 does fit S-line...period!

The black A4 Cabriolet (blackie) although it may be an s-line does not have the s-line exterior package which is an extra! Blackie's cab has standard bumpers and therefore will not fit the RS4 grill as standard.

Cabriolet bumper is definately not different to saloon. I've changed mine and could have gone the RS4 grill route but decided on the s-line.

Before

201020093271-1.jpg

After

IMG_6426-1.jpg

How can it not be different when it does,nt fit. As mentioned i have an A4 S line Cab with the bumpers you have mentioned in your post.

Therefore an RS grill will not fit ALL bumpers as some have mentioned that its a straight fit. Its not the case & its best to mention it so some poor induvidual who may not have the skills or desire to hack away at their bumper after lashing out £200 on an RS4 grill

So RS4 grill does,nt fit the all the S-line period . As mines still an sline regardless of what bumper it has

Blackie, the bumper on your cariolet is an standard bumper, not an s-line bumper. As mentioned in my post it is an upgrade option on top of the s-line option.
In my first picture (red cabriolet) you see the standard bumper and the second the s-line bumper. Mine is was also an s-line with standard SE bumpers.

Blackie simply does not have the S-line exterior pack. This is what I have shown by posting the before and after pics of my red cabriolet.

So in summing up, before you do any grill swaps you need to know what bumper you have.

If you have a standard SE bumper as per the picture below the RS4 grill will not fit!

201020093271-1.jpg

If you have the S-line bumper as per the picture below the RS4 grill will fit!

IMG_6426-1.jpg

The RS4 grill fits the S-line bumper. It does not fit the standard SE bumper......know your bumpers :-D

Blackie - I too have an S-Line black cab..(sorry)

The lights in your pics - were they an option or an aftermkt mod ?
My car does not have the LED's despite being a 2009...I have seen 2008 cars with LED's...

Got them from www.2xcite.co.uk easy fit

I dont know my bumpers as probably 99% of other owners. The cab my wife has is an S-Line so all about it is S-Line

Just to clarify what i,m on about as i,m sure most owners will assume that an S-Line is an S-Line regardless of what bumpers it has.

I,m sure Vanbling has summed it up in his post, Check the bumper or get the jigsaw out

you learn some think every day mine is a s line but has the first bumper but i do like the s line one is the rear bumper the same ?

Last edited:
Not sure on the rear bumper.
I do know that the last/special edition A4 Cabs do have the S-line bumper pack together with the black wheels.
It is an annoying confusion the non s-line bumpers on an s-line. Apparently in the USA the cabs all came with s-line exterior package....good old rip off britain!