1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 front wings on a PFL S4

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by nogmeg, Jul 11, 2012.

1. nogmeg

nogmeg Member

Hi, I want to put RS4 front wings on my pre facelift S4, but want to keep the S4 front bumper.
    Will RS4 front wings be a bolt on job or will they stuck out from the S4 bumper, will I need the RS4 skirts as well?

Thanks!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B"
    Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A4 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

RS4 Wings will stick out significantly further than the S4 bumper, There may be enough flex to cope, doubt it will look good though.

Also, it would look unbalanced without the rear too...

4. nogmeg

nogmeg Member

hmm ok, just a thought as my drivers side wing needs replacing and thought may be worth it, but yeah it would look very unbalanced.

5. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B"
    Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A4 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You can do the back too but it's a lot of work, cutting, welding, shaping, painting etc...

6. nogmeg

nogmeg Member

Yeah that seems a bit too much doing the rear, unless I get glue on bits for the arch and doors. Is there any difference between an A4 and S4 front fender, as long as you get one without the oval audi badge?

7. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

No difference...