1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 front grill

anwar Jun 7, 2003

1. anwar

anwar Member

Hi everyone just wanted to know if RS4 front grill fit in Audi a4 1.8t 97 & what is the difference between normal a4 grill & RS4 grill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. excursion

excursion Member

The RS4 item has a hexagonal mesh which compliments the same mesh on the RS4 lower air dams.

Your's being a pre facelift car I'm not 100% certain it will fit, be worth asking vagparts if it wil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. anwar

anwar Member

thanks mate i have sent email to vag as well let see what they say about this. i have tried Kamie grill on my car but dont like it so i wanted to try something else now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. excursion

excursion Member

Look better with the rings don't they?

There is also the S4 grille you could fit, I think it looks just as good as the RS item:

[​IMG]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. excursion

excursion Member

This is the RS4 grille if you've not seen it yet mate:

[​IMG]

6. anwar

anwar Member

yeah thats look good i will order it then. thanks for your help mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. JayA4Turbo

JayA4Turbo Member

i have fitted the s4 grille to my 98' 1.8T.....looks good!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif