Rs4 front grill on my 1.9tdi

Dwood

Reaction score
Thoughts on this please? Just fitted it this morning what do you think?
thanks Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite having to rest my head on my desk to view it properly, I think it looks great!

I've sorted the pic for you to save personal injury claims...

I wouldn't matt black the Audi badge, but I'd matt black the chrome around the lower grill. Looks nice, I do like it a lot.

Is this a genuine grille ? They never done a rs4 in b6 shape... Here's my Votex one:
DSCN2335.jpg

Thanks mate ! They do look good though but i might sell them this weekend, need to fund tyres for my spare set of 20" wheels and i still have a set of fat5 alloys on me other a6 tdi quattro !

Fat 5's, mmmmm! If I was to buy wheels it'd be fat 5's or s4. Both look so good on the a4.

I don't imagine 20" tyres are cheap, they on the allroad?

No, the 20" a8 wheels will go on my a6 quattro (fjtwelve old car). Bought a set of AMG style 20" alloys fitted with a new pair of 225/30/20 achiles tyres but the tyres were scrap as the chap ran them without tyres... Still no biggie, only needed the tyres to check the right size which will fit inside the wheel arch ! Will order a pair of Falken tyres this weekend and have them fitted on the wheels... A6 should look wicked on them, same rs4 style as i have on the allroad but in 8.5" wide wheels !
Here's my allroad at the bodyshop getting a full colour codding:
DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2391.jpg

DSCN2393.jpg

DSCN2395.jpg

DSCN2396.jpg

Where did you get that votex grill from adamss? Smart as hell that! Ive got a votex lower ti get painted and go on mine was just gona mesh the back but might get some propa grills for it if i get the bonnet grill aswel. Any ideas where to pick them up from 2nd hand as dont wanna pay dealer prices for small bits of plastic

I picked it up from the classifieds, someone was selling it at the time, it needed spraying as it came painted in ming blue- not a good job i must admit ! I had the intention to fit it to my other quattro a4 when it got color codded but changed my mind an i got it fitted to the black a4 instead. They do look good on black, lowered audi's don't they !?
Sorry about the thread hijack !