1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 DRC blanking caps

Discussion in 'RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)' started by voicey, May 19, 2014.

1. voicey

voicey New Member

Hello folks,

I recently removed the DRC set-up on my 2006 RS4 and fitted a new Bilstein coil-over kit. I now have the old metal lines still attached to the car but would like to fit blanking caps just to tidy the whole thing up. Does anyone know the thread sizes/type for me to try and purchase some blanking caps? Long shot, does anyone know where I can buy them?

Thanks in advance Gents,

Graham.
  2. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member

If there's a matching thread on a hose you removed )not sure of the connections) you could take it to any fabricator to get a matching blank machined. It's probably a standard thread though, so if it's a small enough bit you can carry around, try a plumbing supplier/store or maybe even somewhere like B&Q to find a match.
  3. voicey

voicey New Member

Cheers chief, I'll see what I can do with the old hoses for a thread. I notice you've a 2007 Daytona Grey RS4, it's not my old one is it? I had a 2007 Daytona Grey previously, solar sunroof, lowered KW coils etc?
  4. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member

Nope, just a regular sunroof and KW coil-springs over the DRC shocks. Originally from Pentreath Audi.
  5. mikers4

mikers4 New Member

Hi mate I had same problem and just ripped all the pipes and accumulators out