1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 body conversion for B5 S4 sedan

imported_RastaS4 Oct 4, 2004

  1. imported_RastaS4

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    0
    0
    0
    Does anyone know where can I get an RS4 conversion body kit? I read some articles in Audiworld. I just want to know if there's a supplier for a full kit???


    G
     
  2. imported_Yaseen

    imported_Yaseen Guest

    0
    0
    0
    Where are you based? If in Usa look on Achtuning website- they do the full kit. In UK best option new is probably going to be Vagparts.The other option is that you could do what Docurley is doing and source induvidual bits new/used.
     
  3. docurley

    docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    4,070
    85
    48
    You could do it myway or Riger seam to have boughtout another companys kit which is a RS4 type kit with the larger arches and things

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    PSG

     
  4. imported_RastaS4

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    0
    0
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:
    Where are you based? If in Usa look on Achtuning website- they do the full kit. In UK best option new is probably going to be Vagparts.The other option is that you could do what Docurley is doing and source induvidual bits new/used.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thank you guys... Yaseen, what's the webpage for vagparts?


    G
     
  5. imported_Yaseen

    imported_Yaseen Guest

    0
    0
    0
    www.vagparts.com Top guys but take ages to reply to emails so if you want an answer sooner then 4days then call them.

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  6. imported_RastaS4

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    0
    0
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:
    www.vagparts.com Top guys but take ages to reply to emails so if you want an answer sooner then 4days then call them.

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I checked out the site... not too many things to buy though. Do you know any other supplier?


    G
     
  7. imported_Yaseen

    imported_Yaseen Guest

    0
    0
    0
    G- Vagparts basicly sell every part Audi do!!- they only list a few on the site so you have to email/call them. They will definately be able to provide all parts needed- and cheaper than dealer prices.
     
  8. imported_RastaS4

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    0
    0
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:
    G- Vagparts basicly sell every part Audi do!!- they only list a few on the site so you have to email/call them. They will definately be able to provide all parts needed- and cheaper than dealer prices.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif



    G
     

Share This Page