RS4 ARB

will89

Reaction score
How much would this be trade from audi/tps? also how easy is it to fit, could i do it on my driveway? I have tried searching the site for it but doesn't seem to be working. What is the part number for it and are there any other bits i will need?

Thanks,

Will.

8E0 511 409 AL - Stabilizer

8E0 511 327 A - bushes x2

8E0 511 439 - clips x2

From RS4 Rear anti roll bar upgrade - uk-audis

Its about £80 I think, send a PM to pjmspeedy for a good price.

You can fit it at home, but you need the weight on the suspension to do it, so a set of ramps are ideal if you don't have a full lift (as most people don't!)

As an aside, for searching ignore the site search it's useless, just use google and start with "Audi Sport RS4 anti roll bar" etc, works a treat.

PM PJMSpeedy on here - he'll see you right.

I will enquire how much when i go to tps tomorrow, if its not too much then i may order it. How difficult is it to fit? I can service the car etc but not done this sort of thing before?

I wager it'll be cheaper through PJMSpeedy - and it will be delivered to your door.

Your choice though!

I have PM'd him so will get a price from him and from TPS tomorrow.

Did mine last week, took about an hour in total but that included coffee and i also changed the drop links whilst i was there

I fitted mine on my driveway, reversing the car up a pair of ramps, plenty of room to work.

Mine wasn't straightforward though, one of the old bolts holding the bush clamp on sheared off, so had to be drilled out, and the bushes were a very tight fit and took some faffing about.

Still only a couple of hours though, and a much easier job than on my old A3 as access is better.

If you use the correct bushes they are slit so simply pop over the bar,and they were a different part number to my original bushes.

I did mine at an Indi' garage a couple of weeks a go - one of the best mods you can do!

Fitted mine with the help of a friend on my A4 B7, took 45 minutes using just a jack, no ramps. That was about 6 months ago.

No sure if its much different on the B6 A4 but its a simple but slightly faffy job.

There are detailed instructions somewhere, with pictures step by step,do a good search and you should find them, they really help

PJMSpeedy doesn't do car parts anymore. You only need the front as I understand all the front's are the same. It will fit a B7 yes.