RS3 Replica any one?

wow!!! now i def cant wait for the RS3 if it looks like that!!!
seriously tho whos he kidding, all hes done is put and RS badge on the back haha!!

The question is why ? why would you put that in your advert ?
silly boy/girl

And to think I bought a 2.0T S-Line when I could have had that stunning example for 1/3 of the price

Its rather far from being an RS3! Since the car is his own creation, create your own name badge too LOL - names on a postcard!!

GT3? FS3? A3X? . . . . . . LOL

Ahh, your all knocking it - shame on you because when Audi Sport get their mits on this and save themselves millions of Euros having to design it - all because this professor of A3's has done it for them - you'll all be flooding the dealerships putting those down payments in - I know a million percent you'll all be swayed and to top it off it definately is the real thing. How do I know? Well it says RS3 on the back and surely that 1.6 must be one of these new generation turbo units which will give over 400BHP......... and for a bargain price.

PS.

Pile of ****.

lol, bless him, least hes tried. Looks pants though! Hope the real RS3 isnt anything like that, we want more muscle and stance!!!

Just bought it, told you I'd be back in a performance Audi soon, managed to knock him down 50 quid aswell, such a cool car.

Mark

Well hopefully that rather fine example will reduce the price of used 8P S3's - I'm due a change in car :D

Just bought it, told you I'd be back in a performance Audi soon, managed to knock him down 50 quid aswell, such a cool car.

Mark
Such a great bargain Mark. Extra £50 for you to take the beast for a spin.
Agree such a cool car

New it was a good buy, this look will become really popular.
Mark

Already ordered the alloys, badge and front splitter not sure what colour to do it yet

Such a great bargain Mark. Extra £50 for you to take the beast for a spin.
Agree such a cool car

Already ordered the alloys, badge and front splitter not sure what colour to do it yet

Yellow mate like mine, we can be sisters !!!!

Must remember to change my sig.

Mark