Pricing for the saloon is £45250 and the sportback is £44300 on the road

Will be on configurator by 30th June.

VC standard
Matrix lights optional £895
Sports exhaust £1k
Magnetic ride £995
Comfort pack £995

Last edited:
Do you know the pricing of the Netherlands as well?

30th of when :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Ps are you coming back to the fold Billy?!

Reactions: Jassyo06
30th June.

Car will be at good wood on the 28th June for anyone going

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

30th of when :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Ps are you coming back to the fold Billy?!
30th June. It'll be at goodwood. Not sure yet, Collect new S4 soon so see how that goes :D

VC as standard! Shame for those of us that are "analogue" .

TX.

Reactions: AudiNutta
So sports exhaust will be available to buy this time without mag ride then yeah ?

£44,300 from £39,990 so a £4.3k / 10% increase.

Virtual cockpit as standard off-sets some of the cost but it's still a good lump extra over the pre-FL isn't it, plus an extra £grand now for the £40k car tax which we didn't have to pay last time.

Reactions: Radman and AudiNutta
• 19-inch alloy wheels
• RS sports suspension
• RS body styling including flared front wheel arches and a front bumper with large air inlets and a horizontal blade
• Audi Virtual Cockpit
• MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
• Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription)
• Audi Parking System Plus
• LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic rear indicators
• Heated front sport seats in fine Nappa leather
• Flat-bottomed steering wheel
• Audi Sound system
• Progressive steering

Interesting.
I, of course, looked at getting a new 17/18 FL model which looks like coming to the UK in Autumn given backlog.
However, once I factor in my wish to have Dynamic, Sounds and Tech Packs, Supersports seats and a panroof I might as well get the 15/16 plate and likely save near to 10K.

Umm, or should I put a deposit down anyway in case I wish to upgrade later....

How is it you know this if you don't mind me asking? I've asked a lad at Audi and he still doesn't know apparently?! :shrug:

Reactions: Jassyo06
How is it you know this if you don't mind me asking? I've asked a lad at Audi and he still doesn't know apparently?! :shrug:

Alot of audi dealers as clueless mate, my dealer email me this morning telling its available to order with full spec list and prices

Attached here

Attachments

• saloon-1.png
    saloon-1.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 441
  • saloon-2.png
    saloon-2.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 438
  • saloon-3.png
    saloon-3.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 424
  • saloon-4.png
    saloon-4.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 459
  • saloon-5.png
    saloon-5.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 459
Reactions: Bristle Hound and AudiNutta
Alot of audi dealers as clueless mate, my dealer email me this morning telling its available to order with full spec list and prices

Attached here

Sweeeeeeeeet. That legit lol?

Really want to the RS to work for me so be great to actually pull a spec together and play about with figures

Dealer just come back out of the blue...just got the info in and available to order. Said he'd send me details tomorrow. Happy days. 5k down minimal on spec and 550 a month pretty please lol

Working on what you have there...

Nardo
Gloss black styling pack
19" Gloss black wheels
Black mirrors
Super sport seats
Hold assist
Sports exhaust

Total: £3,464

Last edited:
Sweeeeeeeeet. That legit lol?

Really want to the RS to work for me so be great to actually pull a spec together and play about with figures

Yes bud, sent from dealer who I purchased my last rs3 from

Reactions: FBF01
Cheers buddy! Sure many will appreciate that upload.

Looking at getting back in to an RS from the M4?

Need a 4 door at the end of the year Fraser, so its between an m3 or a c63 (an S if it fits the budget). Have emailed dealer to see what deal can be achieved on the rs3 as it might be a consideration

Anyone got the link to that configurator shown on the images above only I've seen it before??

So sports exhaust will be available to buy this time without mag ride then yeah ?

£44,300 from £39,990 so a £4.3k / 10% increase.

Virtual cockpit as standard off-sets some of the cost but it's still a good lump extra over the pre-FL isn't it, plus an extra £grand now for the £40k car tax which we didn't have to pay last time.
Audi Increased List Price to £40,795.00 October 2015 and inc SD Sat/Nav So with the addition of the VC, Audi Sound System + the Extra BHP don't think the £3.5k is as bad as people were expected.

Audi Increased List Price to £40,795.00 October 2015 and inc SD Sat/Nav So with the addition of the VC, Audi Sound System + the Extra BHP don't think the £3.5k is as bad as people were expected.
I agree. However, it's going to push it even further out of potential buyers reaches. £50k with just a few options is going some! Personally, I'd be going for the TTRS at that level of pricing, but appreciate that some need four doors.

Yeah my guy at Bristol Audi called today about 3:30pm, available to order and configure on their configurator booked in tomorrow 1:30pm to order. Hopefully get it by March

I wonder if this is why my dealer left a voicemail asking if everything is OK with my recent S3 purchase - I bought it nearly 4 years ago. Maybe messages have been mixed - I will have to find out.

£44k is not as bad as I had feared - especially as it includes VC and Tech Pack. However, with an exclusive colour, I'm well over £50k.
Strange that tyre pressure monitoring is an additional £250. I thought that it had to be standard fit to EU cars.

It's really good news for the folks that are after one, but at what cost.
VC standard and tech pack, not everyone's first choice. It's the rest of the options that you NEED to get to ensure any decent residuals in the future, that will cost. Any RS branded vehicle needs to have the highest spec possible to attract potential punters in the future, as well as dealers. What seems a cost saving exercise at first by getting a lower spec inevitably will hurt your pocket in the future big time.
For me, that 4K hike is too big a jump, considering it's on an outgoing platform.

Anyone got the link to that configurator shown on the images above only I've seen it before??
That's on dealers system only. It will be available on config for the public by 30th June

Thought so, someone on here definitely found a link to it a while back when facelift S3 arrived!

Just added up my RS3's current spec that I'm in right now if I was to order a FL... £7,205 worth of options. Ouch.

There's not too much I'd want to exclude, either.

Think I'll be sticking with mine!

Quick question for current owners
How do you compare the ride and handling characteristics with mag ride and standard suspension and which is lower
Thanks

7k...wow! What didn't you tick lol. Easily done though. I personally think that providing it has the super sport seats, better wheels and a performance exhaust...not much else is a necessity.

With my revised spec it's 4k, and that's pretty light on options!!! Lad at Audi getting back to me today with figures all being well.

7k...wow! What didn't you tick lol. Easily done though. I personally think that providing it has the super sport seats, better wheels and a performance exhaust...not much else is a necessity.

With my revised spec it's 4k, and that's pretty light on options!!! Lad at Audi getting back to me today with figures all being well.
Off the top of my head, mine has:

- comfort pack
- gloss black styling pack
- titanium alloys
- body coloured and folding/heat mirrors
- dynamic pack
- privacy glass
- supersports seats
- tech pack
- crystal paint
- high beam assist

I'm sure I've missed some. It does add up!

It's the little things that add up, Fraser. You'll want the styling pack and privacy glass...it looks so much more sporting. That's over £1000 just there! Comfort pack too.

You could probably get away with comfort pack, styling pack, sports exhaust, privacy glass, upgraded alloys and paint. That's about £4000. For resale you'll want supersports seats, B&O (appears separate this time), mag ride.

This discussion is definitely confirming that I am right to just get a current RS3 this weekend and save myself 10K and a wait for the new one.
Could always upgrade next year should I spot a perfect demonstrator up for sale.

Reactions: Radman
I've asked my dealer for a lend of a PFL without the sports exhaust which they have on a siste forecourt. Probably won't happen as I doubt it's taxed, if it isn't a listed demo but is a 12,000 mile demo.. one of the original 15 plates :O

Probably would be quite close to the new one, lacking the sports exhaust. Waiting for a reply, as I'm not totally convinced on changing from the S3.

Don't get one without the sports exhaust!!!

Just want to check, what is included in the comfort pack?

These are my personal must haves, ~£6k :

995 WBI Comfort Pack
800 PAH Gloss Black Styling Pack
695 V56 19" 5-arm blade gloss black
100 6FJ Black exterior mirror housings
275 6XK Door mirror-dim/elec/fold/heat
375 VW1 Privacy Glass
1000 0P6 RS sports exhaust system
795 PS6 Front Super Sport seat
495 9VS Bang & Olufsen sound system

550 L5L5 Floret silver, metallic
550 6Y6Y Daytona Grey, pearl effect
0 T3T3 Nardo Grey, solid
775 K6K6 Ara blue, crystal effect

Comfort pack was basically auto lights and wipers with B&O sound. But it seems they've reduced the cost of it but that B&O is separate.

Your spec looks about right. Everyone needs to bank on £50k for one of these.

Wonder if it includes auto dim rear view mirror and cruise control?

Don't get one without the sports exhaust!!!

No I never would, but I wanted to drive the PFL one without to help me decide whether it's worth ordering. By the sounds of it, the noise of the new one is really disappointing.

Reactions: Radman
It still sounds great and easily better than anything else in the class. It just doesn't quite sound as raw as the PFL.

Ceramics are also an option but no buckets. Nice to see a few things are standard now, it seems they have broken up a lot of the packages to individually sell options. I am interested to see realistically when first deliveries will be.