RS3 brochure with pricing options?

Thanks for that, didn't realise my car had so many options!

Thanks for that, there is many occasions when I wish the Configurator was still on the audi site so this will help :)

The doc I posted is valid from Aug 2012, why would they want one from July 2011? :uhm:

ps....Hello btw John :s4addict:

Hello A***, and how is the S4/RS3?

And you, already looking at the 'new' S3...

How much do they know?

Very best regards

John

PS: Bluey remains quiet - 1-year on from its FIRST 'horrendous' brake squeal:

RS3 9

Reactions: 8PARSY, Vito and Kelza
I wonder what that means? hahaha!

Yehh the S4 is great!, they got till end of Feb to fix the RS3 or they are having it back!

BUT! When push comes to shove - which one will it be, A***

SuperStock 1566 607920

Who would want an S4

So the RS3 beat and S5 (not S4) in a drag race, does that make the S4 a bad car?....Have you driven one?

I have an RS3 but I'm using an S4 long-term loan car and the car (as a car) p**ses all over the RS3, more refined, far better interior and build quality and acceleration that's so so smooth thanks to the supercharger. Before I got my RS3 I never even contemplated an S4 but I am mighty impressed!....Also the S4 is better handling than the S5.

If Audi release the fix before end of Feb (2013) I'll have no choice but stay in the RS3...otherwise I'll exchange it for an S4.

SO! What you're saying A**y is that you'd "prefer" the Audi S4 to the Audi RS3?

Scream

Be brave, say 'yes' or 'no' - as you've now experienced both...

You might be right A**y... hahaha...

Brilliant!

Well done you.

I have a December 2010 Pricing and Specification Guide:

2010 Sales Brochure

And also a September 2011 Sales Katalog:

2010 Sales Katalog

Both in pdf form so PM me with e-mail address and I'll send.

any chance to get those files as well ? Just sold my S3 and now let the search begin ...

best regards
D.

Yes, no worries; just PM me with your email address 'D' and I'll send them asap :superman:

And a very GOOD choice is an Audi 8P RS3, in my humble opinion (6-years on and all)

Hi mate, do you still have this available to email?

Yes, PM me with your email address - or I'll PM you, now... :superman:

Exercised our 8P RS3 yesterday, just brilliant - sooo different from our usual transport, nice :thumbs up:

BLUEY yesterday

PM sent...

Reactions: Rowanlee1998
I’m new to this site and i’m not sure i know how to PM, if you could message me that would be great.

I sent you a PM with my email address yesterday. Check your inbox and you should see my PM and then you can reply. I cannot send via ASN, sorry. Please check and come back to me... I'll send again using this response, done, please check...

Will sort it out for you now.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Rowanlee1998
Sorted - Sandra is epic!!! :thumbs up: On its way Rowanlee1998... :superman:

Let me know if I can assist further...
Much appreciated mate. Love the cornflower blue on your 8P by the way.. there can’t be many in that colour?

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Glad to assist

Reactions: Kelza and 45bvtc
Much appreciated mate. Love the cornflower blue on your 8P by the way.. there can’t be many in that colour?

As far as I know just this one a "special order Cornflower Blue" ... :thumbs up:

See: https://www.dkeng.co.uk/Vehicle_Archive/219/audi_rs3.html

Spotted it on the Thursday 13/10/2011 - this after my first RS3 drive on the Wednesday 12/10/2011 - and as the 8P RS3 order book was fully sold out our only option was to find 'any' one available; this one was and we purchased it on the Saturday 15/10/2011 :yahoo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelza and NevMan
As far as I know just this one a "special order Cornflower Blue" ... :thumbs up:

See: https://www.dkeng.co.uk/Vehicle_Archive/219/audi_rs3.html

Spotted it on the Thursday 13/10/2011 - this after my first RS3 drive on the Wednesday 12/10/2011 - and as the 8P RS3 order book was fully sold out our only option was to find 'any' one available; this one was and we purchased it on the Saturday 15/10/2011 :yahoo:
Such a beautiful car and colour :icon thumright: :icon thumright:

• Haha
Reactions: 45bvtc