RS3, A4 coupe and A7

neiloneilo

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Had a chat with an Audi manager the afternoon, 4 things I didn't know...

1) The RS3 is real and can be ordered in germany, but doesn't know if it will ever come to the UK/rhd version. He's seen it in the flesh! Didn't get the spec, but it doesn't have the new A6 grill and is based on the previous shape.

2) An A4 coupe will be relesed in the next 14 months! Spec?

3) A2 will be discontinued in 2 years.

4) An A7, people carrier is on the way, along with an X5 equivalent too.

[ QUOTE ]
Black S3 said:

1) The RS3 is real and can be ordered in germany, but doesn't know if it will ever come to the UK/rhd version. He's seen it in the flesh! Didn't get the spec, but it doesn't have the new A6 grill and is based on the previous shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff.
He's pulling your chain...
Seen it in the flash eh? I have one sat in the garage...at least that's what the badge says...so it must be real eh?

[ QUOTE ]

2) An A4 coupe will be relesed in the next 14 months! Spec?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible.

[ QUOTE ]

3) A2 will be discontinued in 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very likely.

[ QUOTE ]

4) An A7, people carrier is on the way, along with an X5 equivalent too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Entirely possible.

About this RS3... Wishfull thinking. In germany it's not available. I Guess a 280bhp S3 of current model is more likely to come in near future. We'll see.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dbm said:
But at least they tell people that the Le Man exists before looking for interest. Simply waiting for people to request a product that hasn't been acknowledged or specified in any way would be a crazy way to do business.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]
agree, knowing VAG is a business group, ppl running it prefer more cash than customer thinking their cars are not as fun as some other brand. as long as it turns cash, its all good.

If the RS3 is coming out, it should have been out, they cut the sales of S3 a while back already and the new RS3 detail had already been leaked out... no real point of selling an old shaped one now when everyone knows there is a new one coming

[ QUOTE ]
Black S3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it April the 1st again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

The rest is to expected and has been reported in AutoBild for months