1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS vs. S3

jesters3 Jun 2, 2003

1. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

Was on the way home and was engaged by what you see. Never had a chance to 'fully explore' the car's potential as he turned off. Still I reckon I would've had him... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. jesters3

And some more

3. dans3

dans3 Member

These pics look straight out of 'Evo' magazine! If you took 'em whilst driving; I'm impressed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Drystone

Drystone Member

How did you take those pics?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I would have followed him (her?), could have been a fun encounter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Christian

5. jesters3

Admittedly only doing @ 30mph, held my camera out the window (holding it bloody tightly!) and clicked away.

I was already for a 'little run' and would've liked to have had a go but, he peeled off in the opposite direction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif. Still there will be a next time, I'm sure of it.

6. amoffat

amoffat Member

He must of thought you were tapped and he wasn't going to follow a crazy taking pics of him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. excursion

excursion Member

[ QUOTE ]
    S3 Moff said:
    He must of thought you were tapped and he wasn't going to follow a crazy taking pics of him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]'

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

8. Drill

Drill Member

[​IMG]

Holy ****, NOBODY's Driving!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

9. jesters3

True, but it also looks like the head of pingu in the passenger seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

10. mmmmmmm - nice shiney wing Jester. I think you'd have him on car hygiene alone, plus it looks like he's on the phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    I had one play with me though the town centre in the wet and he did a good job of keeping up. That said, i was holding back a bit as we got near the local constabulary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
    I'm looking forward to another encounter though, give him a run for his money.