1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rs 4 mods for s line

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by blue0eyes0knight, Aug 25, 2011.

1. blue0eyes0knight

blue0eyes0knight New Member

hi guys im new to forum and just got a 2005 s line saloon in black. I am useless with car diy and wondered if some of you guys could help. Im not looking to do an rs4 replica but like the bodywork of the rs4. Looking at my s line and at rs4's i can see they look more beefy but front and rear bumpers look the same? (other than rs4 mesh), i assume the rs4 has bigger arches? and lower? basically i want to achieve a similar look on a budget. i would like the rs4 tail pipes if i can just buy the tail pipes? and maybe just wider arches and mesh? is this possible and where can i get arches?

regards dan
  2. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member

You would need new wings on the front to fit the RS4 bumper and the rear quarter panels would need to be cut out and replaced for the rear bumper to fit, all of this is going to cost ££££ no real budget options.
  3. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

4. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member

Good god that looks s***