1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RR day options

Brodster Oct 8, 2012

1. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

I'm going to use my above average frame as an excuse, and the fact that I go too fast into, and then too slow out of corners as circumstantial.. or blame my team principal for poor race tactics.

Can I use the RS4?

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Pics of new car or it dont exist. :)x

3. MartayMcFly

[​IMG]

One from the ad... she's still too dirty to take my own pics. Will need a name too, maybe Abby?

evil_scooby, Sandra and shariain like this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Awesome looking car Martin. Cant wait for you to get it. "Abby" lol, i was thinking more like Princess. Lmao. :) x

5. MartayMcFly

I've got it... she's sat outside! Went down to Kirkcaldy yesterday and drove it home.

6. Sandra

Cool, but has she got a nice new name (princess) as she is so special, lol. I hope your out there cleaning her and giving her a nice coat of wax for our wonderful weather. :) x

7. Tuddie

Tuddie Active Member

Ive used them for servicing and mot's for my evo and also i had its power output dynoed there, Johns a great guy and excellent to deal with, highly recommended by loads of folk so no worries there.

8. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice paint/grill colour combo choice... ;)

9. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Worth the wait then buddy. Very nice indeed.