RR day at RK Engineering (st agnes) 17/11/12

chaz20vt

Reaction score
Hi there iv spoke to the guys at rk engineering and have set a rolling road day up on Saturday the 17th of November prices will be 25 a run
Starting the day of at around day 10.00am they can fit a fair few cars on the rollers in the day so the more the merrier really.
There also able to fit around 40-50 cars up around the garage area and lane so could make this into a nice little meet before Christmas for the sw people.
If there's enough people I'm most probally able to sort a burger van out for some food and drinks
So let's start a list of who's coming to run or just to watch
Rk engineering is in St Agnes just of the chiverton cross round about if people can find the place or have any questions my number is 07530422611 give us a text
Money will be collected on the day as you run and they have a 2wd dyno (ill find out the make/model)
People with quattro they have said that if they want to run they can unplug the haldex so the car can still run
This event is not just for Audis it is any vw
I need definate numbers for the rollers though, if you copy my list below and add onto it.......

1. Chaz20vt - Audi s3 (Dyno)
2. Colin - Leon cupra (Dyno)
3. Rich - Corrado 2.0 (Dyno)
4. Phil - Ibiza cupra (Dyno)
5. Wassell - (Dyno)
6. Lewis - TT 225 (Dyno)
7. Slimjimvw - R32 (Dyno)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one fancy this

Last edited by a moderator:
This is now on the 17/11/12 hope people will still make it

Iv PMed a few members who seem to be keen on going but can't commit, but you should have a few from here

Any one else up for this?
It's next Saturday !!!

bummer, my cars poorly to atm :( Its either the cam chain tensioner or tappets i think, find out next week

That's a shame mate if it is the head iv got a fully rebuilt one here at mine

thanks for the offer but hopefully it should be ok. It hasn't gone bang yet anyway. I am having the cam chain tensioner renewed and tappets looked at next Wednesday, in the mean time i will drive like miss daisy

That's fair enough mate hope you get it sorted though
You could still pop along Saturday to see what's happening

Well this is today
Hope to see many of you there

That's fair enough mate hope you get it sorted though
You could still pop along Saturday to see what's happening

don't fancy driving it more than i have to atm, sorry. Did they give you any more pointers about what might be wrong with your car?

Ok so went the the RR day yesterday and I was overly surprised with my car.
Simon there said that its a hard dyno for a s3 for some reason, his used to only make 255 on a stage 1 map and that's the most he has seen from a stage 1 map on his rollers .
So when I pulled 252bhp and 306ftlb torque I was surprised to say the least.
He still said he thinks its my maf that is breaking down as when he was logging at the same time he was only seeing around 187gs of air, so not sure what's up,I'm gonna change the maf soon and see where I stand with it.
Overall a good day :)

DAMMIT i only just saw this!

Now you have got your name down on the members list, I can keep you informed of any events via PM.

Sounds like a good result to me chaz, I had a tired MAF on my old S3 when I had it mapped as it was limiting power slightly, only a few bhps though. It was only 18 months old genuine Bosch unit, they don't really last long!