1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rough estimate of power with Revo stage 2 and my mods?

Discussion in 'Sales Questions' started by DJ_Troopa, Feb 11, 2010.

1. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Afternoon guys

I'm looking to go for Revo stage 2 in a few months but i just wanted a little estimate if possible? I know every car acts differently but i know you guys have worked on many cars now so i was hoping you maybe able to give me some advice.

I have:

Superchips stage 1 remap (came with the car but i want Revo instead!)
    Forge 007p dv
    Green cotton panel filter
    Custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat. This includes 3" pipe going through half of the system, and the rest is 2.5".

My friend has given me his Revo SPS 3 anti theft control as his S3 was stolen and written off. Do you know roughly at all how much power i would get with my mods and Revo stage 2 with the SPS 3 control??

I know its a random question but i'm just curious to see if it's worth the money for however much extra bhp?

Thanks!

Jay
  2. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Hello Jay,

With stage 2 you would also need a 4 bar pressure regualator. Revo quote a 10-15% power gain over the stage 1 figures which are 35/40 bhp and 75 lbft of torque.

Hope this helps,

Ben
  3. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Hi Ben

Thanks for the reply. How much is the 4 bar fpr and where from? Is that something i put on now or when stage 2 is added? Just trying to gather things together so i'm set for it when the time comes :) I'm looking to come to you guys when i get it done and stick it on the rollers too!

Thanks

Jay
  4. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Morning.

The 4 Bar is £69 inc vat and we have these instock. We can fit it when you are here for the stage two.

Ben
  5. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving

Nice gains for you there Jay.

May I add "lol" at your friend donating the anti theft control after his was stolen.
  6. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

LOL i never thought about that!