Rotten Eggs

Can't anyone give me any suggestions, I feel unloved /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Andy

We can't have people on this site feeling unloved can we..........

I'd bet reasonable money that unless you take an imported one from someone like Cash4Car Club or Trade Sales then the best deal you'll get at the moment will be direct via BMW

Have a look at http://www.uk-carleasing.co.uk

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, I don't feel invisible anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif
Will check out that site and have also been told that Capital Bank should be able to do our firm a good deal as we place our equipment leasing through them.

Andy

PS How come that 75th post hasn't made you a member?

Hi!

Does anyone know why does my A/C system in ECON mode blows air that smells like rotten eggs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This usually happens when I use the Auto mode for a while and then swith to ECON mode: after 2-3 minutes it starts smelling really bad!

It is generally recommended that car aircon is fully drained and service (regassed) annually. I just had mine done at a cost of £80 by a mobile van man and it is not very much cooler and less of that "fridgey static" smell.