Rotor Rep weights?

wuta3

Reaction score
Unless I can find some genuine anthracite RS4-type wheels at a very good price, im thinking I might just go for some rotor reps (yea, I know, but can't afford new genuine rotors) ...

Slapping some heavier wheels on is a concern tho ... does anyone know how the weight of genuine 18" rotors compares to something like:

Buy 18 Inch Riva RTT Alloy Wheels | 18 inch Alloys | Riva Alloys
or the WSP WSP ITALY Giasone GMP Wheels | WSP ITALY Giasone GMP Alloys | Performance Alloys.com ® The Alloy Wheel Experts ™.

Anyone have any weight figures for them? Best quality rotor rep maker?

I don't see the problem with reps. It says £210 per wheel for 18 inch rotors for mine. Il be ordering a set of them in June/July.

A friend of mine has some genuine rotors excellent condition with 5mm conti tyres on all 4, he had the grey on the wheels changed to gloss black looks really good if anyone interested?

18" inch that is from an s3

I've had mine for 2 years now ....No issues ...or Weight issues.

Im running 18" TTRS reps - I can only compare them to my 17" Standard alloys and 19" S5 Alloys which I bought and didn't fit :sob: But the weight on the TTRS are significantly lighter.

Im running 18" TTRS reps - I can only compare them to my 17" Standard alloys and 19" S5 Alloys which I bought and didn't fit :sob: But the weight on the TTRS are significantly lighter.

The reps are lighter? Thought they would all be heavier than any of the standard Audi wheels ...