Room for Forced Induction?

8ball

Reaction score
Hello,

Im new to the Audi scene. Actually, never really been interested in them ever since I recently got my S4. To me, it's pretty slow. No, im not a troll or want to start a flame war, but I came down from a 611rwHP 03 Cobra which pulled at an speed like nobody's business. Now, I know that the new S4's probably arent capable of these same numbers, but is there any way to fit a turbo or supercharger under that crammed engine bay? How strong are the internals? Will I have to buy some forged rods and low-compression pistons? Will the rest of the drivetrain be able to handle this increased HP and TQ?

Thanks for the replies.

Am I in the wrong forum? I have the most current S4 with the 4.2L V8....

[ QUOTE ]
8ball said:
Hello,

Im new to the Audi scene. Actually, never really been interested in them ever since I recently got my S4. To me, it's pretty slow. No, im not a troll or want to start a flame war, but I came down from a 611rwHP 03 Cobra which pulled at an speed like nobody's business. Now, I know that the new S4's probably arent capable of these same numbers, but is there any way to fit a turbo or supercharger under that crammed engine bay? How strong are the internals? Will I have to buy some forged rods and low-compression pistons? Will the rest of the drivetrain be able to handle this increased HP and TQ?

Thanks for the replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

There would not be enough space for 2 turbo's but i do believe there are companies that have a supercharger upgrade in the pipeline.

Rich

Cool, thanks for actually helping out guys. It doesnt seem like there will be much out in the near future....and that supercharger kit says they are not planning on making it a production unit any time soon...