1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roof Spoiler For A3 Sportback

aristides Jan 27, 2009

1. aristides

aristides Member

Hello guys

I`ve been trying to find a decent roof spoiler for my A3 Sportback and cant seem to get any results.
    I searched the forum and still got some questions.

First of all my A3 Sportback doesnt have the S-line package (othewise i wouldnt need a spoiler ;))

Now i read in some topics that the boot door is different if the car has the s-line package and if not.

What im looking for ,is a simple spoiler ,genuine or not, that looks like the S3 Spoiler and can be put on the car with tape and not be screwed on.

Any Ideas?

I got some part numbers, ETKA didnt help though so im desperate for help!

2. joe90

joe90 New Member

Stafford Audi on ebay usually has the OEM Votex rear spoiler for the sportback. About £180 primed I think

3. joe90

joe90 New Member

Stafford Audi on ebay usually has the OEM Votex rear spoiler for the sportback. About £180 primed I think

4. Paul_c

Paul_c Member

I have a sportback 'sport' so also didn't have a spolier. I picked up an OEM one from this guy on ebay. They are from poland but genuine, £135 inc delivery. Very fast delivery via UPS, i'd recommend them- also you could choose to only bolt spolier down thru the existing (centre) holes that are behind the brakelight and bond or '3M' tape the outsides.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UK-AUDI-A3-8P...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Click... Paypal.... done! lol :thumbsup:

5. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

6. aristides

aristides Member

If i decide to bold the spoiler down, do i have to drew through my existing roof or not?
    Not so very happy making holes in my car its only 6 months old!!!