1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rolling Arches

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by johnie72, Jun 8, 2007.

1. johnie72

johnie72 Member

Finally fitted my coilovers ad the car is totally transformed in looks and handling. I have got some rubbing at the front though.

Does anyone know of a good company who can roll the arches for me. Preferably somewhere in East or West Sussex.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

I had this problem with mine, i put up with it for a while and now the wheels have made there own space by rubbing away a bit of the arches lol.

I phoned the phirm near farnham in surrey. They said they could do it. I imagine most bodyshops should be able to do it though.

4. Glenn A4

Glenn A4 Loving the A4

i have got coilovers on my a4 and had the same problem it wasnt untill i got new tyres that i noticed it. First i tryied raising the coilovers up but it still did it so i went and got them rolled. Cost me £120 ill get some photos tommrrow if you want.

5. johnie72

johnie72 Member

Thanks Glen. I know what the process is and how it looks. What I need is to find someone locally who can do it for me. Always prefer a reccomendation than to go to an unknown place.

6. Glenn A4

Glenn A4 Loving the A4

well i am in surrey and would recomend the place what did mine but its a bit to far for you