Roll on Thursday

Will you quit it with the video... it’s making the wait even longer :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Tristan2
Minter!

I never got a video of mine; I guess probably because I collected it the same day it arrived at the dealer!

I never got a video of mine; I guess probably because I collected it the same day it arrived at the dealer!

Take it back and demand one haha

I’m hoping my dealer has an RS3 brochure when I go to collect mine but I’m not holding my breath on it

Reactions: NevMan
Is there a prize for the first pic posted of an 18 plate after midnight March 1

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Take it back and demand one haha

I’m hoping my dealer has an RS3 brochure when I go to collect mine but I’m not holding my breath on it

Thanks for the reminder, another thing to add to my long list of questions when I go into Audi this week.....

Reactions: NevMan
Absolutely stunning!! That ‘18 plate looks good.

Reactions: NevMan and Tristan2
Haha typical salesman speech, I got the exact same comments lol. Cars looking great. Interior is exact same as mine

Absolutely stunning!! That ‘18 plate looks good.

Scott gave me a list of regs to pick from
Thank for your recommendations I’m getting Autowatch Ghost fitted on Saturday,where you got yours done

Just 3 more sleeps for some of you guys, looking forward to the pics.

Reactions: Phil3
2 more sleeps for me :) going to a dealer pickup event Weds night with band/food/drinks and a race to the M1 @ Midnight :p

Reactions: Sandra, AudiNutta and Terminator x
2 more sleeps for me :) going to a dealer pickup event Weds night with band/food/drinks and a race to the M1 @ Midnight :p
Have a great night. Enjoy your collection

Reactions: BottomFeeder
why is this week going so slow?

Reactions: Callum66 and Phil3
Week is going fast for me. Seems fine

Reactions: Sandra
Just asked how my cars getting along, curentl getting detailed and just asked for the leather and the alcantara steering wheel to be protected too. Asked him not to send any photos, want to see it for the first time on Thu at 2pm :)

Reactions: Phil3, AudiNutta and billymc92
Scott gave me a list of regs to pick from
Thank for your recommendations I’m getting Autowatch Ghost fitted on Saturday,where you got yours done

That’s brilliant, glad you got to Ghost sorted.
Might see you on the motorway, I’m headed up to Birmingham early on Saturday and then down to Cardiff Audi to collect my car later that day.

Just asked how my cars getting along, curentl getting detailed and just asked for the leather and the alcantara steering wheel to be protected too. Asked him not to send any photos, want to see it for the first time on Thu at 2pm :)

Let me know what is used on the wheel, my detailer said to not have fabric coat on it because it will make the alcantara stiff.

ha cool ... first 18 plate I have seen :icon thumright:

Gotta say - nardo & black pack suit the FL saloon BIG TIME :yes:

That looks great pal - love the extended alcantara on the centre console - it blends really well with the alcantara on the sides of the steering wheel now.

The virtual cockpit seriously modernises the interior too.

Great car :sunglasses:

I’m still not sure to opt for some eibach springs or not

Was told not to go Eibach but to spend a little more on the Emmanuel Designs, 300 sheets. Reviews are superb. To buy, fit as well as the cost of the wheel alignment it was 545 quid.

I’m guessing it’s a no... but do Audi recognise any companies lowering springs and warranty them?

I’m guessing it’s a no... but do Audi recognise any companies lowering springs and warranty them?

Don’t believe so. Can’t imagine too much going wrong with a decent set of springs. Think I’ll run the car in for few months and if no issues arise then get the springs on. In a few pics it does appear to sit quite high. Springs and spacers will look perfect

Yes I will probably put the springs on in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, they said that the warranty will be void as far back as the gearbox.

Bit extreme... but at the end of the day it’s down to Audi to make the rules here

Bit extreme... but at the end of the day it’s down to Audi to make the rules here

Honestly that’s what I was told by a parts rep. He said excessive vibration can cause components to fail, as far back as the gearbox.

Honestly that’s what I was told by a parts rep. He said excessive vibration can cause components to fail, as far back as the gearbox.

With excessive vibration... they can say that will effect the entire car if they wanted, all the mechanical and electrical components etc as none of them will be exactly helped by ‘excessive vibration’

I think he was giving you a extreme answer, just to end the thoughts of it

With excessive vibration... they can say that will effect the entire car if they wanted, all the mechanical and electrical components etc as none of them will be exactly helped by ‘excessive vibration’

I think he was giving you a extreme answer, just to end the thoughts of it

I’m taking my car in tomorrow around weather oblivion to get the exhaust changed, I’m going to ask a few questions regarding warranty.

I’m taking my car in tomorrow around weather oblivion to get the exhaust changed, I’m going to ask a few questions regarding warranty.

Nice one mate... let us know what’s what

Reactions: AudiNutta
Looking like a delay here too

Snow is horrendous here and the salesman agreed pointless collecting. Said the majority have rearranged. His manager stupidly said they can deliver the cars to people....ehhh, no thanks!

On a plus point, cars getting detailed with crystal serum light so rang them up and asked them to keep the longer and apply exo also. So car will be sweet upon collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: billymc92 and Phil3