1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Centre Adjuster??

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Alex C, Apr 8, 2010.

  1. Alex C

    Alex C Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

    Jan 26, 2010
    Likes Received:
    [Apr 8, 2010]

    My brother drives a Honda Civic Type R (EP3), he says that if he were to lower his car he would need to get some roll centre adjusters.

    Not really sure what they are but i think they replace the ball joint on the lower arm where the wheel hub mounts and basically just correct the rolling dynamics of the car after it has been lowered.

    I haven't seen anyone mention the need for these things when lowering an audi on here

    Has anyone else ever heard of these? And know why an A3/S3 wouldn't need them?

Share This Page