1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROFLMAO need a giggle, check out these bullsh**ers on there modified cars!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by @udi A3, Mar 11, 2013.

1. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Mar 11, 2013]
    Just stumbled across this page ful of bullsh**er owners bigging up there cars.

Im halfway through second video and had to share.

The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We’ve Ever Heard

Ive never been one to boast about mods i dont have, ever since a 'factory spec' nova gte blew away my rsturbo 165bhp conversion i thought it better to boast 'no mods' and leave people baffled. The nova was a 2litre gte turbo'd with a turbo technics kit I found out later!
    Later in life I embarrassed a '330bhp conversion' saphire cosworth owner with my '1.3 + No2 ' astramax van. Of course he was slightly relieved when he saw what was really under the hood later on that night!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. _G_

_G_ Member

[Mar 27, 2013]
    this did make me laugh... the M3 with 400 pound boost with the intercooler disconnected hahahaaha

the GTR Mustang!!! Biggest load of bull ever with the guy saying it was a limited edition.
  4. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

[Apr 5, 2013]
    Brilliant!!
  5. Paradox1

Paradox1 Active Member

[Apr 11, 2013]
    Funny you say that, theres a guy with a focus near me. he's 100% that it comes with a turbo(as standard) and now has got a stage 2 map on it. yet its a 1.6.......:tapedshut: