1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROFLMAO need a giggle, check out these bullsh**ers on there modified cars!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by @udi A3, Mar 11, 2013.

1. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Just stumbled across this page ful of bullsh**er owners bigging up there cars.

Im halfway through second video and had to share.

The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We’ve Ever Heard

Ive never been one to boast about mods i dont have, ever since a 'factory spec' nova gte blew away my rsturbo 165bhp conversion i thought it better to boast 'no mods' and leave people baffled. The nova was a 2litre gte turbo'd with a turbo technics kit I found out later!
    Later in life I embarrassed a '330bhp conversion' saphire cosworth owner with my '1.3 + No2 ' astramax van. Of course he was slightly relieved when he saw what was really under the hood later on that night!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. _G_

_G_ Active Member

this did make me laugh... the M3 with 400 pound boost with the intercooler disconnected hahahaaha

the GTR Mustang!!! Biggest load of bull ever with the guy saying it was a limited edition.

4. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Brilliant!!

5. Paradox1

Paradox1 Active Member

Funny you say that, theres a guy with a focus near me. he's 100% that it comes with a turbo(as standard) and now has got a stage 2 map on it. yet its a 1.6.......:tapedshut: