1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROB where are you!!

The Slug Feb 1, 2005

1. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Hi Rob if u read this or wnyone know of him, Rob from Tonbridge, Kent.

Still havent recieved cheque for stickers mate, if u still want sum making up please let me know asap.

Also any1 else want any making up just PM me,

Thanks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Hello m8, have been sending you PM's. Have just sent a blank cheque to you today!

I am still here, you are a 'deleted user' in my PM box.

Nice to know you care!

3. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Have just sent a blank cheque to you today!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif party at the slug's on rob! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I'll meet you there Ian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

5. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

yay - ill bring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif for valued entertainment!

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Slug, you have a PM.

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This looks like a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif party! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

8. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Shall i bring miller or bud??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

9. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Can I come???

10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Of course you can mate your paying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

11. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

I hate to upset everyone, but it was only the payee section that was blank as I wan not sure that 'The Slug' had a bank account in that name.

He will have to enjoy the 8 stellas on his own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I might look it, but I aint that silly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

12. S3tony

S3tony Member

the postman is gonna get the first round in then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

13. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Rob you dont want to be a party pooper, so you best send the blank blank one all the same...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

14. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Agree with NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

15. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    Agree with NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Arhh the sacred "NSD" has caught on, it was only a matter of time before people found out my game tag! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

16. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

NSD sounds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

17. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif NSD is not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

18. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I’m not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif I am post whore extraordinaire

19. Markb

Markb Active Member

PM sent to the Slug