Road rage

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have in the past been a little hot headed, but have had treatment and it has chilled me a huge amount.

I was driving home from dropping off my nephew last night on the way home just entering a section of unlit road between the two villages my car starts to splutter.

I thought it was better to limp the 1/4 mile into the lit area so any breakdown would be much safer. The car behind me was obviously in a mad rush (limit was 40) and despite the spluttering the min it got to was 30.I pulled to the left as far as i could and stuck the hazards on, only to be greated by them tailgating me and flashing their headlights.

I used my head then and though this doesnt look too promising seeing as i was now only about 100 meters from the house it might be worth limping home, the car had other ideas.

I pulled over , hazards on to be greated by a tall and angry guy from the passenger side who decided to push me around and wouldnt listen that the car had broken down i wasnt intimedating them, his mate got out the rear of the car and tried to drag him off me. Once the big guy was off, my glasses were smashed up on the drivers seat ( i barley even got up out of it) The second guy then tells me to get in my car and go a few times, i tried to tell him i can't as the car was brokenm he then says go or i will hit you, i again explained the car is broken, i can't so he did as he warned and smacked me a good 'en.

While i pulled myself together they went back towards the car to try to drive away, i had to stand in front of their car to attempt to slow them down so i could read the plate to the Police as i had them on the phone by then, but my eyesight wasn't too good due to lack of glasses.

A random young lady stopped as they drove off to see if i was ok, offered to take me home to get a can( as i suspected i had run out of juice) I then in my shaken state couldn't find any cash she even spotted me £3 to put in the car to move it. I am so pleased people like that still exist, worse still i only got her first name and a rough location, I cant even thank her.

Anyway Police are dealing, i just wanted to vent as i am p!$$ed off with a fat lip, and a shattered confidence.

PS it was petrol, Damned inaccurate DIS, which part of 5 miles did it not understand....

Scumbags, so no reg number Mark?.

Sadly twats like this are still allowed to breath :(

T

PS: 5 miles left in the tank according to DIS?, ****** hell even I dont cut it that fine! :)

Thats horrendous! Hope they get tracked down. Not that the police will probably do anything anyway! :motz:

Thats horrendous! Hope they get tracked down. Not that the police will probably do anything anyway! :motz:

Want a bet?, there's numerous offences there.

Its not the Police that bin stuff, look at the CPS for that.

Mark that is terrible mate and I am glad to hear that you have come off reletively unscathed. Probably some smacked up idiots feeling brave in front of their mates.

As for the Good Samaritan: did she witness any of it? If so did she drive her car onto the garage forecourt? Check for CCTV and let the Police know and they will be able to recover or check it and track her through VRN as a witness. You may also be able to pass a thank you that way too.

look at the CPS for that.

I know of a few people that were in similar situations and all the offender got was a slap on the wrist and a few hours of community service instead of a good hiding.

Flippin eck mate!!!

Hope you are ok, dont let them bar stewards grind you down!!!

There is always someone bigger out there, so hopefully karma will come and bite them on there ar5es (possibly literally)!!!

I know of a few people that were in similar situations and all the offender got was a slap on the wrist and a few hours of community service instead of a good hiding.

I wouldnt say an 'eye for an eye' is any way for the justice system to deal with anyone...however I'd like to see a punishment that fits the crime :(

Scumbags, so no reg number Mark?.

Sadly twats like this are still allowed to breath :(

T

PS: 5 miles left in the tank according to DIS?, ****** hell even I dont cut it that fine! :)

I read the reg direct to the control centre, but cos i didnt write it down or anything i can't rememebr it. I get the feeling they know who it is etc

Chin up fella, hopefully they will come to justice. Bless the woman for helping you out. There are, sadly, too few people like that these days...

The young lady was lovely, made the whole thing almost bareable. She didnt have to help , but she did. Another passser by stopped to say she had reported it so thats good.

I just wish i had got the young ladies details, we owe her a big thank you

Lets hope the vermin scum get bummed to death by Kosovan crack head tramps and dumped in a wheelie bin full of dog sh!t.

Wonder what 10Blazin would do?

Chin up:icon_thumright:

Paul

Mark im not even quite sure what to say. I'm shocked clearly you were having car troubles. People like that throw there weight around and need a good beating. I hope the police do deal with it. And am glad that there are still decent people out there, willing to help others.
Keep your chin up mate. If you ever need any help to do with any thing, from moving things around to having a bit of trouble. I'm more than willing to help you out any time. No questions asked.
Just keep your chin up mate and they will get what they deserve

Paul you dont want to know what blazin would do:happy:

Mark i'm sorry to hear that .Those no good S..t C..t's i'm so sorry for you mate . Keep a look out for them..

It was prob Blazin in the other car.LOL Just kidding.

As it was a genuine thing i didnt even really get agressive, just tried to fend them off. The old me, would have been into the boot for the extendable wheel brace.

Wow........ That's just not on.....!!

With all due respects to A3Tom,,, the criminal justice system, (if they are even caught) will not dispence the type of justice that dogshit like that deserve....

I would take up benskin07, or anyone else, offering genuine justice.

Only just seen this! I hope your ok Mark.

It's bad enough that you read and hear about this happening on the news to people you don't know so it's even worst knowing this has happened to a fellow member. I hope you feel better soon!

Sorry to hear this Mark, hopefully you passed the number plate across ok, and the Police will be able to do something with it.

I think what Nilz says is true, what goes around comes around, and one day they will mess with the wrong people .....

I was going to start to write how this shocking behaviour affects me but....THEY ARE NOTHING BUT *******

Sorry to hear this Mark, hopefully you passed the number plate across ok, and the Police will be able to do something with it.

I think what Nilz says is true, what goes around comes around, and one day they will mess with the wrong people .....

Guys 6 months ago when i was having a bad time, i would have killed him!! I was so short tempered i even had my wheel brace to hand ready... In case of an emergency punture.

Jase, carry on mate, vent on Road rage bud, it affects us all in different ways.

I was so short tempered i even had my wheel brace to hand ready... In case of an emergency punture.

keep the wheel brace to hand ready and revert back mate,its the only way to deal with scum like that!
if they are caught, nothing gets done.

Best advice is to stay in the car, doors locked...windows up.

Aye, had i not broken down, i might have tried that.

I was supposed to have heard by now whats happening as they were gonna do the one with sec 47 assualt, and the other "common" i(i think) assualt.

TBH mate, I keep a tool handy incase of a puncture :angrymod: even with a course in anger management I would of stood my ground of course until knocked down, I see Jase's point about the M25 guy, but if we continually back down to these all I can say complete & utter tossxrs then where's that leave us, cowering behind the sofa, time is now to act, getting so fecking fedup with these cxnts thinking they can walk about abusing other people left right & center, you know how to use PM mark if you ever need help with your car ahemmmmmm :asskicking: I wonder where the car is registered to huh, shame I dont have a mate working in the cop shop ahemmm

Thanks guys, i think the tools may have to be relocated. at least until i feel safe again.

If the old bill cannot help me, i am sure we can arrange a mass car fixing :gun2:

Fecking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we can, waxkers, really gets my goat up these people

The second guy then tells me to get in my car and go a few times, i tried to tell him i can't as the car was brokenm he then says go or i will hit you, i again explained the car is broken, i can't so he did as he warned and smacked me a good 'en.

Aaah, that good old South Walian logic...how it makes me homesick, not.

I've had a bit of that as well m8, feel for you :sorry: got 'chopsy' with a pair of s**theads displaying equal levels of problem-solving skills and ended up with a shiner :slapped:

I come from a small place so I can't say what happened a few days later...but 10Blazin would have liked it :ninja:

Chin up m8, forget 'em, when they die the world will be minus two morons

Best advice is to stay in the car, doors locked...windows up.

easier said than done mate.
im with the otherside of the coin im affraid, if you think its coming, get the first one in !
and the second, third etc lol
as nige said, why let them get away with it ?
as for there come-up-ence, it never happens to people like that, and if it does, your not there to see it ! or here about it, so best delt with asap in my opinion.

assholes. i agree with get them before they get you lol i almost got glassed in the face last weekend whilst out on the town with a few mates, kid hit my mate then ran towards me with a glass..... my hand was aching for a few hours, but he went down like a sack of sh1t lol

easier said than done mate.
im with the otherside of the coin im affraid, if you think its coming, get the first one in !
and the second, third etc lol

i agree with get them before they get you lol

This is where it all topples like cards...what if you don't read the situation properly and hit an innocent ? what if he falls and bangs his head ? and worst still dies ? or even worse you hit him with your best and he just laughs it off ?

Anyway Police are dealing, i just wanted to vent as i am p!$$ed off with a fat lip, and a shattered confidence.

Ah man, what a sh*tter, you come across as quite a nice guy on the forum shame it happened to you too many dickheads out there in this country. :(

Get a Maglite 5 or 6 Cell D Torch and have it in the pocket behind the front passengers seat, very handy if anyone wants to kick off (I have one myself for just such an occasion), just google it you'll see what I mean, wrap that round somebodies head in self-defense they arent going to forget about it in a hurry... :)

Holy cow Mark that's unreal! It's amazing that people like that can exist.

or even worse you hit him with your best and he just laughs it off ?

its the chance you take buddy !
wouldnt be the first time.
usually your going to get a slap anyway if everyones out the car and mouthing off and sticking there chest out so i say make one count.
all the " ifs " in the world didnt stop a genuine guy like byzan getting a slap when your dealing with people that wont listen to reason.

jase, your a big guy, your telling me you would stand there and take that crap from some scumbag that wouldnt listen and then take one on the chin ? me thinks not bud. lol

NOW NOW guy's im not a nutter , and i do get into road rage but usually with dickheads like who hit byzan , hope your ok pal ...

There just effin idiots probably on zoid's or cocaine , they need one good staving

Gets loads of seeds out of the hottest dryest chilli's you can find crush them and soak a load in water untill you have your own lovely pepper spray ...

Next time keep it in your hand's if anyone try's that again spray them in the eye's when they fall on the deck screaming because there eye's are burning out of there skull you can enjoy a lovely tap dance on there face and limb's for twenty minute's ......********'s