1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Angel Gem v Pogo Alert

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by PigPen, Feb 26, 2013.

1. PigPen

PigPen Member

[Feb 26, 2013]
    As the SatNav units don't show camera alerts I am thinking of getting one of the above. I have been offered the Gem Deluxe with 3 months free subscription for £160 and the Pogo with 6 months free subscriptions for £190. I don't generally speed but have been caught out before by not spotting a speed change on a dual carriageway near Monmouth by a mobile unit and will be going to new areas soon. Have read lots of fors and againsts just wanted some realistic reviews and comments from people who have used either or who went through the same dilemma. I like the Pogo as it is small and has an 8 hour battery so don't need any trailing wires but then I like the Gem as it constantly updates itself. Any help? And before anyone suggests alternatives I don't have or intend to get a mobile phone for please don't suggest apps. Thanks ​
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Feb 26, 2013]
    i dont see the point in reposting in 2 sections
    ppl will answer sooner or later
  4. PigPen

PigPen Member

[Feb 26, 2013]
    Sorry I posted in the RS3 section and then thought it was probably a more 'general' query.:3sadwalk: