Rnse fascia

vwgtiking

Reaction score
I bought an rsne for the a4 off eBay. Got it today and they chucked it over the gate damaging the corner of the stereo. Also the power button is a little sticky. To avoid sending it back, can I buy new fascias for it? And fix the sticky button. I havent even tested it works yet. Waiting for quad lock.

errr contact the seller and claim off the postal insurance! why should you sort out their f*ck up! and if all goes wrong then you wont have a leg to stand on!

Yeah I am but just wondering if I could get some compensation. Then repair?

I would be looking at replacement to be honest

Just noticed a chip on screen now

Here reply

"I will have to talk to delivery company first, as I am not liable for any damage caused especially when it was wrapped in clin film 20 times the bubble wrap on top, once I have spoken to them I will get back to you regarding this after I've been instructed what to do by them,"

What should I do next I dont care if it's not his fault or not. I paid £400 for unit that is not mint and could possibly faulty.

I believe you are within your right to send it back for a refund and its up to him to argue with the delivery company

but first wait and see what is said by the company in question dont go in all guns blazing and **** off the seller as he may just wash his hands of you

If you paid for it by credit card you may be able to claim the money through them if it all goes wrong

I have open a dispute but not escalated it just to ensure I am covered. Hopefully if he can resolve. Then no probs

I would have give him a few days first to see what his response was lol

but I would accept what you have its up to the seller to claim for you

and if its not adequately insured then thats his stupid fault

Yeah true. I wouldn't normally buy its £400 that I can't loose. He comes that he won't refund and Originally he said i have To claim from courrier.

The contract is between the courier and seller so you are unable to pursue a claim yourself.

You may also be covered through PayPal. Suggest taking photos of the damage and its good you've started an eBay dispute. Tell the seller to contact the company and update eBay dispute with the outcome.

Worst case just post it back and get a refund. If do it by the book eBay kr paypal will refund you and automatically debit him. You've lost the postage to return but not a massive amount in all honesty. What if it was damaged before he posted it?

as above its down to him to claim from courier

paypal will refund you in full as item is not as described

also when you send it back get tracked post so you can prove it went back to him

Clingfilm, who the hell wraps that unit in clingfilm, what an idiot.

Get your money back from paypal, take pics of the packaging as evidence, he is responsible to make sure its packaged & delivered properly, if he didn't insure that's his issue, as long as its through ebay or paid invoice as goods if bought direct.

We can supply/fit :)

NHN How much can you supply for out of interest? my brother wants sat nav in his B7 I can fit and code

He also has bluetooth already would this be plug and play too?

He had bubble wrap as well. I powered it up today and DVD drive won't accept discs. PayPal dispute was eacalated, not by me, to return it. Now I need another unit. Well annoyed!