1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RNSE Decode

jonnyf Jun 15, 2011

1. jonnyf

jonnyf Member

Hi guys new to the B7 section having previously owned a B5 and ive just got myself a 55plate tdi s line and a RNS-E to go into it! :D but it needs decoding as it was from a salvage vehicle anyone know how to do this?? Any help appreciated cheers!

2. gary3306

gary3306 Active Member VCDS Map User

3. benr

benr Member

There is a CD or DVD which you can burn to a disc and it will unlock it. Search around or im sure someone will point you in the right direction. Also worth posting in the satnav section.

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Huh, why open a new thread on the exact same discussion we had the other day, he has been advised of the routes to take, even audi only charge £30-40 as advised already, the other route can brick your unit, I dont know how better to advise or anyone else will for that matter.

5. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

audi is your best bet
    but if it turns out to be stolen your gonna loose it
    dont use the disc if will not work
    theres a few places on the bay but you have to send it off

6. jonnyf

jonnyf Member

NHN chill man i opened them at the same time, because i know there available for B6/B7, cheers for the help lads i got it sorted in the end at NO COST :) seems a more sensible option than paying for it :)

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I'm chilled fella, its just that squeak when you walk is killing my ears lmfao