RNSE and iPhone w/ lightening connector

KieranS3

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have an iPhone 7+ and I am looking for ways to connect it to the RNSE on my 2010 8p S3. The small AMI cable in the glove box is far too short and doesn't reach into the cabin, and the car does not have bluetooth. Does anyone have an alternative way to connect their apple phones?

Thanks

Hi

I have just purchased one of these extension cables to connect my iPhone 6s to the small AMI cable in the glove box so that I can charge and play my music from my phone it works a treat charges fine and music plays fine

Amazon product

Reactions: oldoiler and KieranS3
Hi

I have just purchased one of these extension cables to connect my iPhone 6s to the small AMI cable in the glove box so that I can charge and play my music from my phone it works a treat charges fine and music plays fine

Amazon product

Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a go :)

Hi

Amazon product

Can't get the link to work, can you advise manufacturer cost then I'll pick that off AMAZON please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro