RNS-E

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
firstly let me try and explain my problem so please bear with me , i went to turn the Big Knob on my RNS-E and low and behold the button came away from the main unit i tried to put it back on which i managed no problem and it seemed to allow me to move up and down the menu i was in and it even pushed in and popped out but about 5 to 8 turns it stopped selecting again and again came of the main unit so when speaking to a friend i showed him the button and it looks like there should be a little fin sticking out which slots into the tuning screw but mine was embedded in the tuning screw so he suggested a litle super glue to hold button in place which i did thought i had done a great job but next morning i tried to slect my music and knob wouldn't turn but after a few try's it turned and clicked so allowing me to move up and down menu but when i tried to select, the push button wouldn't press in so does anyone know how you can fix this problem i guess some off the super glue has caused the problem, or does anyone know off someone who knows how to fix this problem , thanks in advance