1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RNS-E Removal Keys

Hellz Jun 20, 2011

1. Hellz

Hellz Geordie Racer

2. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

I got ones exactly the same as that off ebay for £1.99 and they did the job fine.

3. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride" VCDS Map User

Hello Hellz, yeah they should do the trick fella. I got a set of them and £10 set fro the stealers and it does the job just the same. PM me your address mate and i will send you the set mate. No use to me having two sets. As Smoothie said, they were only a couple of quid. Consider it a xmas gift fella.

4. Hellz

Hellz Geordie Racer

Ah thanks for the offer mate, much appreciated - went and bought some ebay cheapies after ScottishS3's post - £1.66 :D

5. LWNY

LWNY Member

You need to get stainless steel instead of aluminum ones because it will require some effort to pull the radio tab out of its notches and the aluminum keys will just bend like a soda can. You can also buy 1 and make 3 or 4 others out of disposed credit cards.

6. Adam.

Adam. Meow.

lol @ saying aluminium ones will bend but then recommending credit cards.

:keule:

7. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride" VCDS Map User

No worries fella.

8. Smoothie

Smoothie Active Member

I was going to say there "is that what these are worth" would sell mine for £3.75 lol Every £1 counts at the minute haha

9. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

The ones I got for £1.99 were steel!