RNS-E Into 2008 A3 S-Line

A

AndyA3170

Hi guys and girls, I know there is quite a few threads floating about on RNSE fitting and stuff so first of a I apologise if the answer is out there, I have a had a look and personally couldn't find it.
So got a sat nav unit in mind to fit into my A3 S-Line, I've currently got double din cd changer built in and Bose, the sat nav unit I can have fitted so its not a question on how to fit it.
The part number of the unit is; PART NO: 8P0 035 193 BX.
Just wondering if it will be compatable or if I would have to go for an older sat nav unit?
Thanks.

Thank you for your response, that's the thread I was obviously looking for then too thanks.
Not sure if to get it or look for a latest model, it's £370 fitted. Do you think that's a fair price?

I have a 193 B LED MEDIA for sale mint condition if you wanted for same price also including fitting only live in HULL so your only 30mins away from me if that's easier than going for the other one if you have to travel far?

I think the X on the end means a re-conditioned unit. I'd go for A3's if I were you. Latest model, apart from the G with the shiny surround. It's the one I have and is brilliant!

As others said it reconditioned so stay away.
Think I have sold my sat nav now but if you get one andy come to me and I will fit and code it for you if you don't have vag-com

I also noticed you ordered one of them black grills off that website I posted about if you struggle to fit that come down to me and I will give you a hand doing it or if you have any other retro-fits you want doing come see me as am only down the road and can do any.

cheers A3, im welling up here sat at work lol, really kind to offer help like that.
If you do still have the sat nav let know cause i would have it off you if you have, could possibly come down when the grill arrives and do it all at once.

No worries mate like to help others out nothing worse than wanting your new mod fitting but can't or don't want to attempt yourself in case it isn't right lol

well guy local to me is suppose to be dropping a deposit off tonight for the nav and I am supposed to be fitting it next week, if not will let you know, like I said if not get one and come Down and can fit the nav and the grill at the same time.

Yeah that's great mate, thanks.
Well let me know either way with your nav unit and then if he buys it ill keep and eye out for another one.
There is plenty on eBay but will be choosing wisely as I always try too off there anyway