1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RNS-E DVD for £525?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by BahnStormer77, May 3, 2009.

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

edit2: the whole unit, not just the DVD disc!

I'm not vouching for these guys - but just spotted the advert and figured it'd be worth sharing.... I've already ahd mine done: but paid 50% more for this from HazzyDayz... who I'm still recommending, given their friendly service, London location (and willingness to travel!).

Here's the new contenders:
    http://www.primeprestige.com/uk/

Worth feeding back if people find there's dubious strings attached to the Prime Prestige "deal"...

edit1: glitch one: it's only £525 if you already have a double DIN setup (i.e. this is replacing a broken RNS-E or an old CD-based system).... it's £610 for the conversion... not AS good, but it still seems to be a pretty reasonable deal.

Feedback here if there's any other strings: extra charges for VAG-COM'ing it, updating software, proving the DVD disc, etc, etc.... the HAzzyDayz price was all-in.
  2. coyote

coyote Member

Thats another added to my 'to do list':keule:
  3. scottie123

scottie123 (●̮̮̃•̃) (●&#

It looks like these are the people who are actually doing the work

http://www.oemretrofits.co.uk/

the price looks very good indeed

I also would be interested to see if anyone has used these for work.
  4. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

I've had mine done already - just not at OEMrefits / Prestige... where you go, it's a highly recommended upgrade.

Might be worth dropping HazzyDayz a line and seeing if they'll price-match or at least be a little bit flexible on the price.