1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RNS-E Bluetooth

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by itsmeagain, May 17, 2010.

1. itsmeagain

itsmeagain 1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Is this what I need to enable bluetooth with an RNS-E, also is it over priced cause some of the prices on ebay are crazy.
    http://www.fiscon.co.uk/audi/a4-cab...udi/a4-cabrio/fiscon-audi-basic-quadlock.html
  2. itsmeagain

3. no_idea

no_idea Member

I would fit a genuine bluetooth. That way it will integrate perfectly and you will not see the mic. With this system I believe the mic has to be mounted on the roof lining, it cannot be mounted in the factory position.
  4. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

I have the Audi OEM bluetooth.....but quite honestly I would not bother again....as the Audi OEM module cannot be upgraded when mobile phone companies (like Nokia) bring out a new mobile (like the X6 which I have just got) and its incompatible with the 2007 model BT Module I have.......and the only way I can fix it is to buy a new AA standard module at £275......pretty **** I think...

Ironically the X6 works perfectly with the wifes Parrott CK3100 ...which CAN be upgraded to support newer phones via PC download.....
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
  5. itsmeagain

Where is the mic located in the factory location?
  6. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet

in the housing for the interior light