rns-e, bluetooth phone sync problem

wigandill

Reaction score
Basiccly iv had my rnse and bluetooth for a while now with no problems, Conected many diffrent phones and all have sync'd my contacts and call logs. Swapped phones again the other night and connected it and all was fine, but in the last two days it wont fully sync with my phone, it shows dialed numbers then stops and dosent load the rest, occasinaly it has but more often than not it hasnt fully sync'd and wondering if there is any reason behind this.
this morning i deleted the pairing and re-paired and the contacts and full call log eventualy loaded, turned the car of went inside come back out a little while later and will now only find dialed calls, even after waiting 30 mins the missed, received and phonebook didnt load

Whats version is the Audi BT module, 8P0 862 335 ?? or 8P1 862 335 ??

You can read the part number with VCDS so you don't need to take anything apart.

Deleting call history seems two have worked, thanks for that never would have thought. Its been doing my head in

would explain things, there was about 8 days worth of call history, i.e dialed, missed and received then my phonebook which is preety full. also explains why its worked fine for the last few days then only just started acting up. Just means i have delete my call history every few days which is no biggie, thanks for all the help guys