RNS-E 2010 scrolling

Vertigo1

Reaction score
Quick question about the RNS-E 2010 model.

When I'm scrolling through a long list of items on the AMI, typically Artists, sometimes the screen changes to show a fixed display with the current entry in the middle and it's then much quicker to navigate through the list. Kind of hard to describe.

What I can't figure out is how to trigger this on demand. Sometimes when I scroll it switches to this type of display until I pause for a few seconds, when it switches back to the standard list, but other times I can't get it to do it, no matter how fast I scroll through the list.

Anyone else seen this screen and know how to trigger it on demand?

I think I know what you mean mate. I kind of found this by accident as had a very long list of tracks and was srcolling really fast and all of a sudden it came up with the track I had highlighted in the middle and then the number out of total number in the list, for example 10 out of 100. I then found you can quickly scroll up or down and press the button to get to say number 75 without having to go through the individual tracks, is that what you mean?
I did find it only works when then is so many tracks in the list like over 25 or so, but have no idea how or if it can be setup on demand. Have you tried the users guide yet? I haven't looked but may over the weekend.